RE:Shaving at the Gym

I shave at the gym in the nude, after all it is a men's locker room. Never had a problem what so ever. Use to go to the YMCA in Lawrenceville, GA and would work out come back to my locker, strip and head to the steam room. Get out and rinse off, grab my gear and shave in the nude. Have been doing so here in Palm Springs at World's Gym. Never found it to be a problem, but very comfortable for me. After shaving hit the shower, dry off and dress to leave.

This post was edited

i never shave at a gym, please shave yourself at home

This post was edited

If i shave or do not shave, I ALWAYS clean up the sink thoroughly. I may leave it a wet mess, but their is nary a hair in sight. On a few occasions, I do shave my private area in the shower, but only because it is a private stall with curtain. I would not do it in an open shower like we had back in high school.For full disclosure, I will wrap myself in a towel while walking back to my locker. I dont think anyone would appreciate seeing my cock on eye level as they are trying to get dressed/undressed.Don

I think it goes without saying that most mature men will clean up after themselves. But to be fair ... some men are pigs ... at the urinals, the toilet stalls, the sinks and showers. Must be a whole bunch of men that always had someone else cleaning up after them!

This post was edited

...At the spa, they provide razors. Most do it sitting down on the stools in the Korean style showers. Some shave their heads there as well and some will shave all their hair. Goes right into the floor drain.I'm not a fan of people leaving their stubble in the sink.People should at least clean up!Lee
I had a fantastic experience with a buddy from here on TN... We went to a Korean Spa and during our time in the men's area, we took the opportunity to each sit on the stools for easy access to shave down below. We washed everything down the drain. It was a nice bonding experience. And no mess left behind.

This post was edited

i never shave at a gym, please shave yourself at home

Why do you say that? Is it the being nude part or just shaving? If just shaving, is it due to the mess some leave behind?

This post was edited

I have shaved already by the time I go the gym.

Just don't try shaving the genitals at the gym...they hate that. lol

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I shave the genitals at the gym but only when there is a door I can use for privacy. I totally get that no one wants to see me shave so I respect that.

This post was edited

Back in the 80s, I belonged to a men's athletic club in California. And, yes, I stood nude at the sink and shaved. This was back when men were not so frightened about being men. The pool, Jacuzzi, saunas, and locker room were all clothing-optional. It was common to see nude men at the urinal, standing on the scale, or standing at the sink.I no longer shave.

Was the club clothing optional in the pool or exercise areas?
The date seems to be toward the end of this practice?

This post was edited

Back in the 80s, I belonged to a men's athletic club in California. And, yes, I stood nude at the sink and shaved. This was back when men were not so frightened about being men. The pool, Jacuzzi, saunas, and locker room were all clothing-optional. It was common to see nude men at the urinal, standing on the scale, or standing at the sink..

Used to do the same as recently as early to mid 2000s. All the older guys at the club did the same. Things started to change and I got a few stares from young dads shortly before the club closed.

This post was edited

Yes. Pool, Jacuzzi, and Saunas were all clothing-optional

Then the other exercise areas were not?
If not, were shirts required or was just shorts OK?

This post was edited