RE:Driving with my genitals out

We just drove to Cypress Cove yesterday from the Atlanta area. 500 miles!
I only wore my t-shirt. How nice, so much less fatiguing.
I didn't even put anything on to stop off and get fast food along the way, my t-shirt was just long enough.
I thought I was going to catch grief from Annie.
Instead, when we got back in the car, she said" I've come a long way haven't I!"
She sure has! Good thing it wasn't a windy day. :-)

This post was edited

In essence you are more alert.

Can't wait for the warm weather to kick in down here.

This post was edited

Never thought of it as a safety feature. Thanks.Driving naked / bottomless is a great safety feature1) You are more relaxed, less tense and therefore a more courteous driver2) You are more aware of your surroundings, more careful and therefore less likely to be involved in an accident (because you don't want to be caught naked in an accident)3) You abide by all road laws as you do not want to be pulled by the police while naked4) Because your journey is less stressful you are not as fatigued5) You're happier and just enjoy the experience6) You get that smug feeling cos you know something nobody else does (okay this may not improve safety but it's good) :DWant to add:7) You are not distracted in the event of having to rearrange genitalia when it becomes uncomfortable.

And 8) your feet are more sensitive to the pedals, so better speed control.

I drive naked on any long journey. The other day I did a long naked hike. There was only one way to drive to the start point - naked.

This post was edited

On a recent holiday we hired a convertible. There is no hiding when driving naked with the top down. I even had to stop and pay at a toll booth.

This post was edited

Never thought of it as a safety feature. Thanks.Driving naked / bottomless is a great safety feature1) You are more relaxed, less tense and therefore a more courteous driver2) You are more aware of your surroundings, more careful and therefore less likely to be involved in an accident (because you don't want to be caught naked in an accident)3) You abide by all road laws as you do not want to be pulled by the police while naked4) Because your journey is less stressful you are not as fatigued5) You're happier and just enjoy the experience6) You get that smug feeling cos you know something nobody else does (okay this may not improve safety but it's good) :D

Hehe, great. I think It should be given by law that men have to ride in the summer months naked or at least bottomless. Many traffic accidents would be avoided!

I have real problems with my balls at driving dressed too, and I'm enjoying to have balls out, or be naked, but I see bottomless like great practical way to drive car.

This post was edited