Don't Be Afraid of The Naked Truth

Being naked is as natural as breathing, it's how God made you, and it's nothing to be ashamed about. My fellow nudists, embrace being a nudist (whatever you want to call it) truly it is beautiful!

This topic was edited
RE:Don't Be Afraid of The Naked Truth

Hey there guy,

I totally agree with you about our bodies, but why doesn't the majority of society share the same view as us? Why don't we even have a choice? Why does everyone else think we all are so ugly and discusting? I have asked this before and I will ask again, if we are beautiful and we have already been seen by every single person in the world, why do we have to hide from others?

This post was edited

It would really be nice if society shared our views of nudity, but unfortunately too many people in equate nudity with sex

This post was edited

It would really be nice if society shared our views of nudity, but unfortunately too many people in equate nudity with sex

Unfortunately, lots of people who appear to be nudists re-enforce that too. Even some on here talk about sexual arousal from public nudity.

How is someone walking about with a stiffy on helping the nudist cause?

This post was edited

Being naked is as natural as breathing!

Yes. And most people are frightened to be seen naked. It might be body image concerns or (as already said) because they only get naked for sex and fear that they can't keep control over their feelings. Here in the UK naturists are protected as a minority (like some minority religions) as long as we don't push it too hard. Maybe we'll become an endangered species.

This post was edited

Everybody is beautiful. (Well, maybe, almost everybody.)
But the propaganda, mixing nudity with sex.
The point is...
Sex sells.
But sex cannot be sold via media.
But nudity can be transferres via media. When nudity is tied with sex, then nudity sells and nudity is for sale. (On this site too, sadly.)
Nothing personal, just business.

This post was edited

At my age I don't have your friend's problem. Everyone seams young to me. On my last holiday the men and women round the pool were all young and attractive - AND NAKED.

And they were friendly too, as most nudists are. But why not? We were all enjoying being our true (naked) selves.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, lots of people who appear to be nudists re-enforce that too. Even some on here talk about sexual arousal from public nudity.How is someone walking about with a stiffy on helping the nudist cause?

I currently live in a clothing optional community and have never seen anyone here walking around with a "stiffy". Legitimate nudists just don't do that

This post was edited

Unfortunately, lots of people who appear to be nudists re-enforce that too. Even some on here talk about sexual arousal from public nudity.How is someone walking about with a stiffy on helping the nudist cause?I currently live in a clothing optional community and have never seen anyone here walking around with a "stiffy". Legitimate nudists just don't do that

And i have never had one at a nudist resort or at the nude beach either. On our honeymoon in jamaica there was a nude beach section of the resort we stayed at. Didn't know there was one when we booked it and wasn't a practicing nudist at the time. We went over there and I was concerned on how I was going to behave (get a stiffy or not). A few minutes on the beach and it was like I didn't have a care in the world.

This post was edited

It wasn't until after they had sinned that Adam and Eve were concerned about being naked. Is being clothed only for sinners, even today?

This post was edited

It would really be nice if society shared our views of nudity, but unfortunately too many people in equate nudity with sexIt wasn't until after they had sinned that Adam and Eve were concerned about being naked. Is being clothed only for sinners, even today?

I'm not sure I understand the question. We are all sinners. I don't believe you will find anywhere in the Bible (other than the requirement for the high priest to be covered in the temple when entering the holy of holies) where there is a prohibition of nudity. It's thought that the reason Mary didn't recognize Jesus outside the tomb when she discovered him risen is that he was nude, common for gardeners of the day. Peter was likewise unattired when Jesus approached him on his boat fishing when he appeared to him after the resurrection. There are other references throughout the Bible of people going about their daily activities naked.
Since we are all sinners clothed or unclothed does not matter.
I believe God provided clothing to Adam and Eve as a means of grace to help with their shame after the fall.
Its mans heart condition that is the problem. If we would all address that problem appropriately there most likely would be no shame and no need for clothes, except for the times and places that clothes are needed for protection from the elements.
I find that the only reason I wear clothes is because of other people and their reaction to my nudity. Nudity here in the states is rarely accepted.

This post was edited