RE:Where to go on Holiday?

Check out these clothing optional condos in Tulum, Mexico!
Notanlinesvacations.com

This post was edited

As you're based in England. I'd strongly recommend Sitges. It's a stone throw away from Barcelona and has several nudist beach. It offers reasonably priced get away with good food and relaxation. The season tends to finish by October and it becomes deserted during the week but week ends are always busy from the Barcelona locals coming to club.

I've been with friends before but not sure it's somewhere I would want to go solo

This post was edited

The later in the year you go, the further south you will need to head for some decent warmth. www.TheLotusTree.com is in southern France. I've been a few times, It's remote & relaxing - great for a few days escape from normal life.

This post was edited

Consider going on a nude cruise ship. I went this past year and going again in January. Search Bare Necessity Big Nude Boat

Well Andy, thats the part that Kell left out. Its about a 15 hour flight; Phx to Dallas, Dallas to Grand Cayman and then Grand Cayman to Roatan. The first time we went there was a day trip while on a cruise. The resorts van picked us up at the cruise terminal and it was about an hour drive (each way). Definitely the best nude/clothing optional resort we have ever been too. It was definitely worth the 15 hour plane ride.

Roatan is on the itinerary for the 2019 Big Nude Boat. There was an excursion to Paya Bay last time they went to Roatan (2014).

This post was edited

Consider going on a nude cruise ship. I went this past year and going again in January. Search Bare Necessity Big Nude BoatWell Andy, thats the part that Kell left out. Its about a 15 hour flight; Phx to Dallas, Dallas to Grand Cayman and then Grand Cayman to Roatan. The first time we went there was a day trip while on a cruise. The resorts van picked us up at the cruise terminal and it was about an hour drive (each way). Definitely the best nude/clothing optional resort we have ever been too. It was definitely worth the 15 hour plane ride.Roatan is on the itinerary for the 2019 Big Nude Boat. There was an excursion to Paya Bay last time they went to Roatan (2014).

Awesommmmeeee

This post was edited

I'd go solo to Sitges - and have done a few times. You're never really alone in Sitges - unless you want to be. Go to Playa Balmins - naked beach with a gay section just a short walk from the centre of Sitges. If you're on your own you're sure to talk to somebody there. Otherwise, go for a drink at the Casablanca bar after dinner one evening (you should wear your clothes here) - a tiny bar where the hosts (Welsh and Catalan) will ensure you're introduced to everybody.

This post was edited

come in Cyprus to me in clothings optional apartment :)

This post was edited

You should visit our place on Curacao :)

This post was edited

In the province of Malaga, Spain, luckily it has 7 nudist beaches along the Costa del Sol, among them there is a nudist campsite that is located in Almayate near Torre del Mar, a nudist complex in Estepona, ideal for spending holidays quiet on the beach.

This post was edited

Pays Bay on Roatan is fantastic. 22 acres to roam nude. Great beaches, food, snorkeling. Intimate in Tulum is more quaint. No beach at resort, but also nude. Those are number one and two on my list

This post was edited