Newbie from Colorado

Went to a clothing optional hot springs and found out I really like social nudity. Looking forward to my next opportunity, but it may be a while since not much close to home.

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie from Colorado

I went to Orvis Hot Springs in Ridgeway for my first outing. I was there for a few days and ended up going every day. Beautiful facility with several pools, sauna, and nice gardens. I then went to Dakota Hot Springs near Penrose. Not as nice as Orvis, but still very enjoyable and the people were very friendly.

This post was edited

I thought of going to Orvis while visiting norther NM. Honestly, the weather was so hot, visiting a hot spring never seemed to fit the vacation plan. I'm glad to hear it was nice. Maybe I'll get there on a future visit to non-nudist relatives.

This post was edited

I went to Orvis Hot Springs in Ridgeway for my first outing. I was there for a few days and ended up going every day. Beautiful facility with several pools, sauna, and nice gardens. I then went to Dakota Hot Springs near Penrose. Not as nice as Orvis, but still very enjoyable and the people were very friendly.

You need to go to Valley View Hot Springs (olt.org)

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Went to a clothing optional hot springs and found out I really like social nudity. Looking forward to my next opportunity, but it may be a while since not much close to home.

You should look into Mountain Air Ranch as well. That is closer. Other than that, Dakota and Desert Reef are the closest. We didnt go much over the summer but we go to Dakota about once a month in the winter. We try to go during the full moon.

And you do need to try Valley View. That is where we first went and it is a wonderful place.

This post was edited

Optional beaches are great.
I am lucky enough to live only a couple of miles from one.
Its good to finish a day at work go down there, have a quick swim and go home.
No messing around with towels or swimwear (sic)
Just go in freshen up get dressed again and go home.
I think thats the way it should be.

This post was edited