RE: Do you use the fly?

I never do
Love to feel the pouch under my balls ...great sensation

This post was edited
RE:Do you use the fly?

I pull my pecker out from the leg opening... it's too much work to bring it through the intended opening. ;)

This post was edited

I have many different types of undies I like to wear, around half of them have a fly. I always just yank down the front and expose myself to the urinal.

This post was edited

I used to pull down and over never used the fly. I found if my phone rang and I went to answer it the waistband would snap up on my penis and stopped me from peeing or it hurt peeing. Then one day at the urinal I noticed a guy pull his out through the fly and just let it hang out hands free, so the next time I went I discovered the use of the fly was the way to go a lot more comfortable,crap took me 40 years to figure it out lol. I'll pull my penis and sac out of the fly, it's very comfortable and I can just let it hang out while I text. I only put my hand on it to take it out, shake and put it back in

This post was edited

I always just pull ' em down and hang it over the top.

This post was edited

If I am wearing underwear I usually use the fly.

This post was edited

Under, over, side here, depends on pants.

This post was edited

I use the fly. I pull both cock and balls out through the fly and it makes a very nice presentation to the guy at the next urinal. :-)

This post was edited

I have never used the fly and stopped buying anything with a fly. I'm an up and over guy and pull everything over. Not only for presentation but also give that extra lift for improved aim. lol

This post was edited

I rarely use underwear with a fly, so it's usually out the side.

This post was edited