read an article

2/3 of millennials sleep nude . far bigger percent than us baby boomers. There is hope that nudism will continue. Once they find out that there is no good reason to put clothes on after they get up.

This topic was edited
RE:read an article

Thanks for the report. I am surprised by that statistic and wonder what their reasons are. Yes, maybe they will get the idea that nude works well when out of bed too.

This post was edited

Just read that myself. Good to see, but I wonder why the difference is so big? USA Today always leaves me wanting so much more of the background analysis.

This post was edited

Where was the article?

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude since I was 13, 51 now. No other way to sleep. I sleep naked no matter where I am or who I'm with. I've had to attend work conferences and share a room with a colleague, I tell them up front, I strip, take a shower and sleep naked. No one ever had a problem a couple of them were like are you shiting me?????? I'd say NO and they said thank God so do I, thought I was going to get stuck wearing this Fing underwear all week.. i said great while we're on the subject when i reshower in the morning I stay naked until I have to leave. They said awesome so do I it's going to be a GREAT week..... our little group got much closer and we would always volunteer to stay with each other

This post was edited

I think there are many people who would be naked more often if they thought it was socially acceptable. In bed there is no social judgement to fear. I have been on trips and shared rooms and I also say upfront that I sleep naked. Hi have had reactions from . Great, go ahead to Do not take your underwear off until you are under the covers. The last one made me laugh. Did he not know what I had between my legs?

This post was edited

I think there are many people who would be naked more often if they thought it was socially acceptable. In bed there is no social judgement to fear. I have been on trips and shared rooms and I also say upfront that I sleep naked. Hi have had reactions from . Great, go ahead to Do not take your underwear off until you are under the covers. The last one made me laugh. Did he not know what I had between my legs?

Do you wear underwear? Many nudists, including me, do not.

This post was edited

I've been sleeping naked for only about 4-5 months now. I started due to getting a really bad case of poison ivy. Clothes made sleeping almost unbearable, so they went and been staying naked under the sheets ever since.

This post was edited