Constantly Free

Good morning. I love this topic. I ditched my drawers a while ago and love the feel and glances I get

This topic was edited
RE:Constantly Free

Good morning. I love this topic. I ditched my drawers a while ago and love the feel and glances I get

By ditched do you mean stopped wearing them or actually got rid of them?

This post was edited

What glances? I've been commando for years, and only once has anyone noticed

This post was edited

Good evening. I threw out all my underwear a while ago. I too love the feeling. I know my outline shows but haven't noticed any glances

This post was edited

I have yet to toss all my undies. Why I'm not sure. Have not worn any in a number of years. From mid April to the end of Oct. when I must have something on it is usually shorts, tank or tee, and sandals. Colder weather dress appropriately, otherwise naked 24/7. I have different styles of shorts that I wear, from cargo style to the baggy satin shorts the youngsters wear. Being in a small Midwestern area near a tourist lake never really paid much attention to others whether or not they take notice. I just go about my day. Think I'll do some personal investigation and see what the results are.

This post was edited

I have yet to toss all my undies. Why I'm not sure. Have not worn any in a number of years. From mid April to the end of Oct. when I must have something on it is usually shots, tank or tee, and sandals. Colder weather dress appropriately, otherwise naked 24/7. I have different styles of shorts that I wear, from cargo style to the baggy satin shorts the youngsters wear. Being in a small Midwestern area near a tourist lake never really paid much attention to others whether or not they take notice. I just go about my day. Think I'll do some personal investigation and see what the results are.

I would encourage you to get rid of the underwear and experience a new feeling of freedom. Also try skipping the shirt and just wear shorts as much as possible. Don't know much about the Midwest but here in NJ the closer to the ocean you get, the more common it is for men to be shirtless.

This post was edited

The only time I wear shirts or shorts is where required. Other than that It's nude. My undies are packed away and I'm not energetic enough to look for them. So no extra effort needed. Thanks for the suggestions Minimalist.

This post was edited

The only time I wear shirts or shorts is where required. Other than that It's nude. My undies are packed away and I'm not energetic enough to look for them. So no extra effort needed. Thanks for the suggestions Minimalist.

Then I would assume you spend a fair amount of time in shorts and no shirt, since there are a lot of situations where men can be shirtless but not nude.

This post was edited

Yeah, the glances can be kinda fun sometimes. Yesterday I stopped by Firestone for a quick tire pressure check. I was wearing cut-off sweat shorts, a tee and flip flops. Commando as always. While watching the guy check my tires another customer (nice looking athletic type) comes outside from the waiting room and sort of paces around. I noticed he kept glancing my way but it wasn't in a creepy way. I finally noticed he was also going commando under his running shorts. It became obvious he just wanted me to notice he does the same. I wish I'd given him the thumbs up before getting back in my car but didn't think about it.

This post was edited

I still have my underwear. I've tried before to get rid of them but felt like I needed to keep them for something. I'm hoping in the near future I'll be able to throw them away and be a completely free full timer and not have to worry about them no more.

This post was edited