RE:Are there rules and etiquette for Mods on here?

Well thanks for letting us know you don't trust none certified nudist friends !!! We have just unfriended YOU !! thanks again

This post was edited

As yet another person whom was 'on' that evening...I didn't see anything too unusual about falling asleep...I've seen it in the past and listened to one guy snore for 30+ minutes (several years ago). That being said...I know our mods try hard and are sometimes far too lenient on some of this crew...but this may have been just a little over the top. We're (well...most) are here to enjoy a friendly conversation about whatever happened that day or week or whatever...keep it friendly & light hearted. We all jump in a little quickly every now & then...just cut the ones 'sincere' in their conversation (& conviction) a little slack...we all screw up periodically. John.

This post was edited

A lot of the users complain about clicks in the chat room. I personally have not spent much time in there because of all the complaints.

This post was edited

I can't comment on your music but I always turn off my mic when I'm in chat and the mic of anyone I am watching. I really don't know why it's there to begin with because i find the noise distracting. if I do ever forget to turn off the mic and fall asleep snoring, moderators have my permission to turn off my camera.

This post was edited

I have been on vacation and hence had more time for chat room this past week. I have been banned twice.I'm sorry to see that happen. You are correct in that some of the mods are bullies. I find it ironic that some of the chat men can sit and ask for private chats incessantly and no muting what so ever. However, do something that is personally frowned upon and you're bumped, whether its in the owners guidelines or not.I've always enjoy your appearances in chat. You always perk up the joint. But, as you say, you are tenacious, so keep at it.

Thank you AB!

This post was edited

Why in Hells Teeth would I want to be a friend of none certified member I don't trust them.

You continue to show your ignorance & nastiness. I am on cam and more real than most here, including those certified. Being "certified" does not necessarily make one more trustworthy or a better person by any means..

This post was edited

As yet another person whom was 'on' that evening...I didn't see anything too unusual about falling asleep...I've seen it in the past and listened to one guy snore for 30+ minutes (several years ago). That being said...I know our mods try hard and are sometimes far too lenient on some of this crew...but this may have been just a little over the top. We're (well...most) are here to enjoy a friendly conversation about whatever happened that day or week or whatever...keep it friendly & light hearted. We all jump in a little quickly every now & then...just cut the ones 'sincere' in their conversation (& conviction) a little slack...we all screw up periodically. John.

Right on!

This post was edited

Why in Hells Teeth would I want to be a friend of none certified member I don't trust them.You continue to show your ignorance & nastiness. I am on cam and more real than most here, including those certified. Being "certified" does not necessarily make one more trustworthy or a better person by any means..

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.
Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,
wrote the name on a piece of paper and
took a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited

Why in Hells Teeth would I want to be a friend of none certified member I don't trust them.You continue to show your ignorance & nastiness. I am on cam and more real than most here, including those certified. Being "certified" does not necessarily make one more trustworthy or a better person by any means..Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,wrote the name on a piece of paper andtook a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

Exactly, thank you.

This post was edited

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,wrote the name on a piece of paper andtook a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

Exactly, thank you.

This post was edited