Anyone running the 2018 Cypress Cove nude 5K?

There is a thread about this in the Cypress Cove group, but anyone here planning to run this? It is on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. We will be at the Cove that weekend before leaving on a cruise, so the two of us are entered in this race. The Cove is dead flat and the race is early in the morning before it gets too hot, so I am hoping this race will be the one I finally finish in under 30 minutes. I probably could have done it at Solair last month if I hadn't slowed down to walk with C when I caught up to her on one of the laps. Having nude 5Ks to train for helps motivate me to keep running through this summer heat.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone running the 2018 Cypress Cove nude 5K?

I always wanted to participate in a nude run.

This post was edited

I always wanted to participate in a nude run.

This post was edited

I'm coming into town again for the race. Staying there for 3 days. This is my 3rd year. Bringing my buddy who I share a Naked Yoga and Fitness studio with....we will be running. (He will ....my knee will only allow walking at this point)

This post was edited

You should make the trip...this one is my favorite of ALL the ones I do all year!

This post was edited

I finally finished a 5k in under 30 minutes. With a nice flat course I ran a 28:28 at the Cove fun run. All of my nude 5k's are faster than any of my clothed ones.

This post was edited

Congrats. I wish I could still run a 5K that fast. How was the weather? I always sweat my ass off running at the Cove, but then the shower and pool feel so good afterwards and a cold beer.

This post was edited

It wasn't too bad yet at 8:30am. We had time to head back to our villa and shower before the medals were handed out and then spent the day by the pool swimming and lying out... other than the hour our so we spent at an open house within the resort. Would LOVE to live there full time!

There was one short downpour around 4pm, but otherwise partly sunny for the race.

This post was edited

I always use the outdoor showers after running at the Cove, one of the amenities I enjoy. I'll be running there when we visit in December.

This post was edited

I always use the outdoor showers after running at the Cove, one of the amenities I enjoy. I'll be running there when we visit in December.

I was going to do that but Mrs. J&C reminded me that there were close to 100 runners and only 4 showers next to each pool. So we used the one in our villa instead.

This post was edited

Where is Cypress Cove? I know this is an old post but if they had a fun run last year they would most likely have one again this year.

This post was edited