RE:Walking nude at night.

I don't do this as often I used to, although I am often out in the back yard after dark when the dog wants out. I have neighbors in the back who usually have a bright security light on so I'm not as likely to be out if that light is on, same for a full moon.
I used to take walks at night in the neighborhoods I have lived in over the years. Once I was asked by a couple I encountered where my pants were. That was bit amusing.
I have other stories as well, I'll save for another time.

This post was edited
Walking nude at night.

As a young lad, I was woken up by someone calling out a name from a house down the street. It was easy to see the naked man crossing the road away from his house. Wondering what he was doing, I watched as a naked woman ran from the dark house and stood looking around in the middle of the road. Something was wrong of course, but it was only when I went down to the front door and the automatic light there came on, that the still naked woman came up our path and told me her husband was sleepwalking and she'd lost sight of him. I was naked as well, but she went one way up the road and I went the other, looking for him. Walking down the middle of the street looking from side to side, I felt like a gun fighter in one of those old western movies, but a couple of hundred yards proved he wasn't around that area, so we came back together outside their house and she went to get some clothes on and her car keys to widen the search. Some minutes later, she came out with a tray of mugs of tea and some bisquits, grinning and explaining that he was now fast asleep in bed as usual. From then on, I'd keep an eye on the road and if she passed by walking her dog, she'd grin and wave. I don't think he was told about that incident, he'd wave and sometimes come over to our fence to chat and let me pet their animal. I don't think they were nudists, the light wasn't that good to notice and I can only say that probably did contribute to my later becoming a nudist myself. Just part of life.

This post was edited
Walking nude at night. PART 2

Another incident happened some years later. Occuping my uncles house for a long period that summer so I could look after their tropical fish and small dog, I was entirely free to be nude all the time and enjoy the garden for outdoor sunbathing in fine weather. Still with some imagination, I cleared a rough and nasty patch of wild blackberry bushes from behind the garden shec and simply pushed out the rusty nails holding the wooden slats of the fence so the boards could be moved to either side allowing access to the tangled greater mass on the other side which the golf club had let grow wild and out of control.

Having cleared a narrow track through that mess, I could venture out and explore the whole golf course as I liked. Not many golfers play golf in the dark, so Id wander out after tea, find an interesting spot to strip off and enjoy the sunsets and go for walks as total darkness settled in. Rolling around on soft grass was just one of the delights, playing in the sand traps and rather braving the cold depths of the water hazards really cant be beaten. I did get lost of course, but it was easy to mask a normal torch with some coloured sweety paper and hang it over the fence so I could have a homing beacon for getting back again.

It was no trouble to use one of the kids cloth sports bags to take with me, putting my clothes in it when I stripped nude and carry it with me anwhere I happened to venture. That didnt get boring or dull. One night, I found an old sleeping bag and took that out to sleep in over night. That was a bit of a chilly one, but the sky was clear and I spent most of the night looking up at the huge expanse of stars overhead and probably well into another existance completely. Of course I walked into some invisble hazards, but nothing too dangerous or horrible, even the foxes and rabbits were there as well but they usually kept their distance anyway.

If we need a difference between being naturists and nudists, nature by day or night simply cant be trumped, its all free and only needs finding. Behing the same house, it was easy to walk around the church yard and down the passage to the allotments. Always a good place to be naked and have one or two ripe carrots or berries to much on. I did cross the church yard a few times, but tripping over someones monument and getting a nasty cut on my toe, sorted that out pretty quickly.

How often do we enjoy these experiences and want confirmation were not entirely silly or stupid? While were all trying to find enjoyable company to share being naked with, add a dose of this sort of excitement and any benefit is magnified substancially. Lots of women want to be socially nude, but even with their prefered companion, dont have anywhere to go. Some men constantly worry about erections when nude outdoors or anywhere not entirely private. Having a fantasy while able to be naked and free outdoors in the dark, is not a problem and Ive found it rather fine to climb up a rather splendid tree and feel the night breeze everywhere. What is MY Normal, I might post other events but there can only be one limit, and Im not dead yet.

This post was edited
RE:Walking nude at night. PART 2

After a day at the club, we drove our motorhome back and parked it on the curb. We are preparing for a 9 day trip up to Northern Cal and a week stay at Laguna Del Sol. I've been working on the motorhome in prep for this trip and we did most of what needed to be done while at the club but I need to do more. It's been warm so I save doing some of the stuff for the cooler part of the evening.

The neighborhood and our cul de sac has been particularly quiet. The motorhome blocks the view of the front of our property, from the house across the street, almost completely. With the porch light off, I am able to walk freely naked to the motorhome and back. I put on the lights inside the motorhome to work but close the curtains for the windshield so passerby's can't see in. My wife will join me but not completely naked. She's not as big a risk taker as I am. I must have taken about a dozen trips back and forth last night from the house to the motorhome and at one point, I stopped suddenly after I got into the house and thought, "hmmmm, I never even looked to see if anyone was out and about!" It got to be so easy that it just became a normal action. Too bad it can't be like that all the time!

This post was edited

I live on the corner of a neighborhood that has houses right next door, so my walking nude at night is limited to early morning hours, but I do enjoy walking outside nude, but I can't do it till late at night, as it seems my close neighbors don't turn off their lights till after 1am. I have to go out my back door, and down 15 steps to reach my back yard, then walk about 30 feet, to my backdoor, that leads to my basement. I am not sure if I have been seen, but I am just nude, and not being lewd in any way. SO MANY PEOPLE, make such a big deal about seeing people naked. WHY, I don't know.....

This post was edited

I live on the corner of a neighborhood that has houses right next door, so my walking nude at night is limited to early morning hours, but I do enjoy walking outside nude, but I can't do it till late at night, as it seems my close neighbors don't turn off their lights till after 1am. I have to go out my back door, and down 15 steps to reach my back yard, then walk about 30 feet, to my backdoor, that leads to my basement. I am not sure if I have been seen, but I am just nude, and not being lewd in any way. SO MANY PEOPLE, make such a big deal about seeing people naked. WHY, I don't know.....

This post was edited

What I have been able to do quite a few times now is take the trash bins out to the curb around 11pm without any worry about wearing a thing or being seen. I've gotten pretty good at knowing our neighbor's routines and certain situations that will tell me I'm good to go naked out front or I'd probably shouldn't. Sure, I could be wrong and it'll only take that one time but I can always stand behind the trash bin. They may suspect I'm naked but they really can't see my genitals. Worse case is that they call the cops and I'll just tell him/her that I was wearing thong underwear. I'm certain that isn't a crime! ;D

This post was edited

I live in a residential area outside of Phoenix. Late summer nights are wonderful for neighborhood walks. Despite overhead street lights, quite often I take a nude stroll around my block between 1 and 4 in the mornings. I have been doing this wherever I have lived for many years and never once have been caught or had a problem. In my current neighborhood there are enough trees and bushes that if I see the headlights of a vehicle heading my way, I can easily hide behind them. It is always a relaxing feeling to walk nude, the sensation of freedom is an instant stress reliever. Just wish I could convince a few neighbors to do the same.

This post was edited

I live in Oralndo Fl, I recently walked over to a new housing development being built, one of many here.. The sidewalks were in but no street lights or houses yet, so I walked the entire nighbourhood nude one night. I wish there were more places to walk nude at night, its so relaxing and freeing. If anyone is around Orlando, lets plan a nude night walk...

This post was edited

I have been following your lead in walking nude at night but I am completely free to go with it as long as I can remember to take a look around and see if anyone is watching me. I usually go to the pitch black neighborhood and they don't see any other way to get a chance to see me.

This post was edited