Upper Nidderdale

Today four of us did a 3 to 4 hour nude hike near the top end of Nidderdale in North Yorkshire. We did encounter several other people during our hike and covered our bits when we saw them. (They saw us as soon as we'd seen them so they knew we'd been naked. Covering was just a gesture in their favour). My co-hiker explained that we were naturists on a naturist hike and asked if they minded. Some interesting conversations followed, the only question being if we were cold. Only one person did mind. In one or two cases I/we got naked after being told they didn't mind - prolonging the conversations.

BTW the scenery was great and the weather good.

This topic was edited
RE:Upper Nidderdale

Way to go. That approach is a positive example for the nudist lifestyle. It's respectful of others and at the same time fun.

This post was edited

Three ofus went into the pub at the end of our hike. A local man declared that a charabang (a very old name for a coach party) had just pulled in. And the Gents WC was primitive too. Photos from the hike are coming up on my profile.

This post was edited

A great tale about what looks to have been a very enjoyable naked day out, and a drink!!

This post was edited