London South/Central photographer available

Relaxed photography sessions offered. I'm still learning to photograph the human form, although I have had some great learning experiences recently. No problem if you're new to modelling, my I aim is to make you feel relaxed as possible so we both have the best experience.

This topic was edited
RE:London South/Central photographer available

Relaxed photography sessions offered. I'm still learning to photograph the human form, although I have had some great learning experiences recently. No problem if you're new to modelling, my I aim is to make you feel relaxed as possible so we both have the best experience.

Love to pose not best body but hay its mine

This post was edited

I use to pose to many photo shoots before dressed , not that many naked thought . I'd like to get back front of camera

This post was edited

Done a bit of nude modelling in my time and am also a photographer so can identify with your situation. If you are still looking for subjects, head on over to my profile and see if I can help. I do this just for fun, so no costs involved.

This post was edited

always been a dream of mine to do nude photography, behind and in front of the camera, maybe one day i will

This post was edited