RE:Driving Nude

I actually had my first semi-nude driving experience yesterday. I drove to work bottomless for the first time.

It gets addictive :D

This post was edited

I do all the time. When I travel from NW Chicago to Cleveland or Columbus or Cincinnati the first thing I do when get out of the neighborhood is take off clothes and do the drive naked, 7 hrs. I do get dressed when stopped for gas or rest area. In Columbus now and looking forward to my drive back home tomorrow.

This post was edited

I drive nude on occasion, primarily when alone, wife is not happy with me driving nude. So as I say it is when alone that the clothes sit in the passenger seat. We live in a rural area and It's mainly two lane so it is not to risky that unless another car passes I'd be visible.

Last nih it I really got daring and took out my trash up to the bin. It sits next to the state road that fronts our property. Actually I don't think it was that daring at all. As I said we live in a rural area with a few small communities near, so passing traffic is not a huge problem. One truck did pass so I just stayed next to my truck till the vehicle passed. Not real daring but I enjoyed the little thrill never the less.

This post was edited

My wife does not really like me driving naked but she did come with me for one of my naked drives on holiday a couple of years ago.

As far as putting the rubbish out our road is moderately busy with commuter traffic and school buses in the mornings so I have to be careful about being seen. Usually standing next to the heavy brick gateposts is enough except for the buses but on one occasion a lady stopped at our gate while I was standing there to ask the way. I obliged of course and nothing was said about my nudity, in fact the lady acted as though it was a totally normal situation.

This post was edited