RE:Boating

NO, why is an overnight boating trip without a shirt so significant? :-)

This post was edited

NO, why is an overnight boating trip without a shirt so significant? :-)

Isn't really I guess, I have read occasionally on another board that some men go on vacations without taking a shirt with them so I thought a boat based trip might be a logical place for someone to have done it.

This post was edited

i have never been on a boat and been nude. I am in charleston sc area and wish I knew a man with a boat. I would love to go out on the boat be nude, especially with other nude men and enjoy what being nude is all about and what it leeds to

This post was edited

Bonjour,
nous sommes franais et nous avons organis plusieurs annes de suite des croisires nudistes avec des couples, en Corse, en Grce ou lors de traverses de Golfes et mme quelques remontes de rivires et canaux.
Tout le monde a gard un excellent souvenir des nudits partages et depuis pratiquent rgulirement ce mode de vie.
En gnrale nous mouillons l'ancre dans des baie abrites des vents dominants pour vivre 24/24 nos nudits collectives.
Il faut avoir essay pour apprcier du lever au coucher du soleil et mme en navigations de nuit quand la temprature le permettait.
Seuls inconvnients : il fallait se rhabiller ds que nous rentrions dans les ports pour refaire l'intendance ou dner au restaurant.
je et nous pratiquons toujours pour notre bonheur et la joie de faire dcouvrir ce mode de vie naturelle nos connaissances.
Jack & Mary

Hello,
we are French and we have organized nudist cruises for several years in pairs, in Corsica, Greece or during Gulf crossings and even some river and canal lifts.
Everyone has kept an excellent memory of the shared nudes and since then have practiced this way of life regularly.
In general we anchor in sheltered bays of the prevailing winds to live 24/24 our collective nudities.
You must have tried to enjoy the sunrise at sunset and even sailing at night when the weather allowed.
Only disadvantages: we had to get dressed as soon as we enter the ports to do the stewardship or dine at the restaurant.
I and we always practice for our happiness and the joy of making discover this natural way of life to our knowledge.
Jack & Mary

This post was edited

For those of you that mentioned overnight boat trips which were mostly nude, have you ever gone on an extended trip with only the clothes you were wearing when you left?For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?

Ya gotta have some kind of cover-up in case of sunburn or cool weather.

This post was edited

For those of you that mentioned overnight boat trips which were mostly nude, have you ever gone on an extended trip with only the clothes you were wearing when you left?For the men, do you ever go boating without having a shirt with you?

Weather can change fast. It'd be foolish to not plan ahead when out on the water on an extended trip...
barring you're not on a 40ft. yacht or something. :-)

I had never heard the term "skinny boating". I like it!

This post was edited

Get naked all the time here on my boat. I do enjoy being naked on the rivah

This post was edited

I love being on the water!
My wife and I went to the Gulf Coast last year for a week. One day we rented a pontoon boat and were able to leasuely cruise into the sound at Fort Walton Beach for several miles.
We were out of our clothes as soon as we hit open water!
One of the local fishermen passed us by with a big smile, as he saw us applying our unscreen.
It was a wonderful trip and we dropped anchor and a secluded little Cove surrounded by reeds with 3 feet of Sandy warm water...........the perfect spot!
We enjoyed the whole day floating in our own private Cove, swimming and enjoying the water.
We will definitely plan to do it again!

This post was edited

The only opportunity for me to do this was back in 1999, when we did a weekend trip to Lake Tahoe. We rented a boat and cruised the lake. Once I was away from the docks, my sarong came off, and I captained all day in the nude. It was awesome. Even the wife went topless. We drifted in the middle of the lake and made love.
This was in August, and the water was still freezing. It is a glacial lake. Has no rivers flowing into it. Fills up from winter snow

This post was edited

Nude boating is fantastic. As soon as I leave the marina my clothes are off. Unfortunately I have to be careful as we usually go to an area where nudity isn't the norm.

Funny story - on Sunday, I had to put on shorts to work the anchor. I guess my wife has made a milestone in accepting my nudism. She sees my putting on the shorts and said "why are you getting dressed". I was so proud - in the past she would have questioned me when I removed my shorts. Good on her.

Jeff

This post was edited