Building an RV garage / shop

We started a 30ft x 50ft steel shop/garage a few weeks ago - hard work man!

This topic was edited
RE: Building an RV garage / shop

We started a 30ft x 50ft steel shop/garage a few weeks ago - hard work man!We have to wait 6-8 weeks to continue. It's monsoon season here and we don't want to risk having a partial roof fly off in a microburst.

This post was edited

We started a 30ft x 50ft steel shop/garage a few weeks ago - hard work man!We have to wait 6-8 weeks to continue. It's monsoon season here and we don't want to risk having a partial roof fly off in a microburst. Got the walls, door, windows, and trim installed. All thats left now is the roof and the garage door. New pic uploaded.

This post was edited

We started a 30ft x 50ft steel shop/garage a few weeks ago - hard work man!We have to wait 6-8 weeks to continue. It's monsoon season here and we don't want to risk having a partial roof fly off in a microburst. Got the walls, door, windows, and trim installed. All thats left now is the roof and the garage door. New pic uploaded.
Steel work completed about a month ago. Doing spray on insulation last weekend and this coming weekend - nasty messy hard work! Will dig a trench and run water, electric, and a few CAT6 runs out to it in a couple weeks...

This post was edited

I can't believe this project was only four years ago! I can say in all honesty I could not do this now at my current age. My projects are getting smaller and still taking longer! LOL

This post was edited