Are You Nude In Your Dreams?

Are you nude in your dreams on a regular basis or rarely? If yes, were they lucid dreams? what did you dream about?( embarrassing situation/ nude in public/alone or with others) did you ask an expert on your dreams analysis? Can you share?

This topic was edited
RE:Are You Nude In Your Dreams?

Like the topic....yes often nude in dreams. Sometimes at the beach or outdoors, usually with other naked guys.

This post was edited

The hair on my arms just stood up... I had no idea that other people had those dreams. I don't talk about them, What do you know of these dreams ?

This post was edited

The hair on my arms just stood up... I had no idea that other people had those dreams. I don't talk about them, What do you know of these dreams ?

This post was edited

Oh Lord, yes! Regularly, and I always wake up with an erection! I often dream I'm on holiday and I'm the only nudist there!

This post was edited

I am often naked in my dreams. I used to realize it in my dreams and feel shame, but now I just enjoy it. The other morning I had a lucid dream that I got on this early 50's style street car that was really crowded and got a double seat. I'm tall and could sit sideways and no one took my space. When I woke up I realized that in my dream I was naked and aroused, and that probably had something to do with having some space, and that too bad it's not as easy in real life. Or maybe I just make it more complicated than it needs to be...

This post was edited

Im often nude in my dreams. Usually casual nudity rather than erotic. When I dream about being nude at work, I only get dressed because the boss tells me others are uncomfortable. Im 100% at ease with being nude at work in my dreams. Id probably be in the waking world, too.

This post was edited

Im often nude in my dreams. Usually casual nudity rather than erotic. When I dream about being nude at work, I only get dressed because the boss tells me others are uncomfortable. Im 100% at ease with being nude at work in my dreams. Id probably be in the waking world, too.

This post was edited

It is rare for me to recall my dreams but I have had some potent ones where I am nude among others who weren't. The work of the dream didn't have as much to do with my being nude, per se, as it did with my asserting myself as being present as a unique individual. That has been a lifelong work of growth for me. Being a nudist is probably incidental to the bigger work, but being contentedly naked is something I really treasure.

This post was edited

Longer before I realised/acknowledged that I was a comfortable nudist, my deans were often nude.
Initially it was those dreams where you have gone out without clothes and find youre nude in a textile environment. Early on I was a bit shocked but then realised that is because it was how I wanted to be. Didnt matter to me if others preferred not to be nude. I was comfortable

This post was edited