Port of Call

Where do you bare boat? We bare boat on Lake Erie, mostly around the western islands, and Sandsusky Bay, although we have bare boated as far away as Hanlan beach in Toronto.

This topic was edited
RE: Port of Call

Thanks for the info, nytro. Funny, with 58 views of my message, you are the only one to reply. :-(
Mac

This post was edited

I boat / jet ski on the Chesapeake Bay. You can always find a spot for skinny dipping or a beach no one uses. I look forward to summer again!

This post was edited
Central Lake Erie

Gloria and I boat on the central basin of Lake Erie, we do have one beach we like to go too. But mainly it's just out in the lake a few miles and stay naked all day.
We have chartered the lower areas of the Chesapeake also, out of the Solomans. Now that is some of the best sailing I've ever had.

This post was edited
Lake Erie Bareboating

Any Lake Erie bareboaters on here, besides us and wally and his wife? Time to get out on the lake!

This post was edited
RE:Port of Call

Hello all, I hail from the highland lakes in the Texas Hill Country, Lake LBJ is right out the door, Lake Buchannan a much larger lake is about 30 min the ramp, Then there's Lake Travis with the Infamous Hippie Hollow, about 90 min to the ramp.

This post was edited

Hi: I'm Bill, a boater and live in Central West Florida 30 miles N of Tampa Bay, I have a 31' sailboat and sail out of Hudson Beach where I live and keep the boat at my dock, would like to meet any other nude boaters or those who may be interested in going for a sail in the area. feel free to reach out to meet and hopefully we can get in a day sail. Hoping to sail down to the Keys sometime in November and will be looking for a sailing partner, preferably a woman, no experience necessary, it will be a nice easy sail with stops along the way.

This post was edited

Hi: I'm Bill, a boater and live in Central West Florida 30 miles N of Tampa Bay, I have a 31' sailboat and sail out of Hudson Beach where I live and keep the boat at my dock, would like to meet any other nude boaters or those who may be interested in going for a sail in the area. feel free to reach out to meet and hopefully we can get in a day sail. Hoping to sail down to the Keys sometime in November and will be looking for a sailing partner, preferably a woman, no experience necessary, it will be a nice easy sail with stops along the way.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Upper Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. I'd love to find others in the area.

This post was edited

We are in Utah so we are on various lakes around here. This year we will be on a lake called strawberry Reservoir. Last year it was the great salt lake. We do make trips to Catalina island and we usually charter out of long beach when we go.

This post was edited