Dallas Nude Yoga

Robert is outr main instructor here in Dallas. It has been going for almost 1 year now. Classes are Thursday and Sunday for now. Lately we have as about 20 men there. Really doing well.

Started a few sessions of partner yoga where we help each other stretch. Yes only happens in the last few minutes of the class. Additionally the space owner, encourages everyone to hang around afterwards and just socialize nude very nice set up

This topic was edited
RE:Dallas Nude Yoga

Hoping to be able to join you when Im in town next week! Appreciate you posting this, as I was hoping to find some nude activity to participate in before I head back home Friday. And have also been meaning to engage in a yoga class. So this just fits the bill.

This post was edited

what part of town are classes held?

This post was edited

Experienced my very first yoga class tonight ever (nude or textile) at Nude Yoga Dallas. Just wanted to say thanks for posting about the class. Its a real yoga workout, and a friendly group of guys as well. Totally enjoyed it and hope to make it back next time Im in Dallas. Will be sleeping well tonight - and probably sore tomorrow. I definitely need to get back to regular exercise! Lol

This post was edited

Experienced my very first yoga class tonight ever (nude or textile) at Nude Yoga Dallas. Just wanted to say thanks for posting about the class. Its a real yoga workout, and a friendly group of guys as well. Totally enjoyed it and hope to make it back next time Im in Dallas. Will be sleeping well tonight - and probably sore tomorrow. I definitely need to get back to regular exercise! Lol

This post was edited

Is it still on Thursday and Sunday?
What time, where at and how much?
Thank you,
John

This post was edited

there are two nude yoga groups in Dallas. One you'll find on facebook and the other on meet up. One class meets off Royal lane on tuesdays and sunday nights. The other class meets off Swiss Ave (facebook group) and has class. I've gone to the Sunday 11 am class.

This post was edited

For those looking for place and time for nude yoga in dallas:

Naked Yoga-ish Dallas -
Yoga-ish is a new type of class where you experience yoga based techniques with a new-age spin. Classes like: sound meditation, partner contact, sensual energy & lots more. Classes will change each week with different instructors teaching their own style of sessions. Explore the possibilities.

Bring a yoga mat and your birthday suit. We have a clothes check-in.

Class Tuesday 1 hr, 8PM, Sunday 2hr 7PM

More info on Meetup.com or app

1499 Regal Row, Suite 308 Dallas, tx

NakedYoga Dallas-

More info at Nakedyogadallas.com also on facebook and Instagram

Class Thursday 1hr 8PM, Sunday 1hr 11AM

3112 Swiss Ave. Dallas, TX 75204

Both have free class after going to classes, I think it's 10 classes.

This post was edited