Drive through

Something off my bucket list:- buying a Mc Donald's naked. I'd been naked all morning and just got in the car, still naked and not taking any form of clothing or cover. There was a long queue at Mc Donald's drive through so I was sat in line naked for quite some time. Finally it was my turn to order, pay and collect my burger. The girl handing out the burger smiled. It was a hot day in which some men could drive topless. But I guess she knew I was naked. I drove home through the city center just to add to the fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Drive through

Very nice. Just awesome experience.

This post was edited

That is amazing. Good for you to do it. I did it once years ago but it was after dark so I had some cover lol. I think the gal at the window saw I was naked though.

This post was edited

The only thing i find amazing about this story Olly, is that you eat McDonald's who would have thought lol.

This post was edited

Great story and pictures. Ive thought about it but havent had the guts yet.

This post was edited

The only thing i find amazing about this story Olly, is that you eat McDonald's who would have thought lol.

Lol. I don't normally. But theirs is the only drive-through in town. BTW the burger was surprisingly good.

This post was edited

I've gone through taco bell naked but covered up at the window

This post was edited

I was driving to Arizona, nude, and went through a drive through. I figured I was safe since I was in my Pick up. However, the male clerk who took the order switched to a female who delivered the order. She had a big grin and a cheerful demeanor. As I pulled away, I saw one of those big convex mirrors above the window. It might have been we all had fun.

This post was edited