RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

If Nudists don't care or look then why does this subject keeping coming up in the Forum??

This post was edited

My size is XXXM.
Never worried I was too small, but was deathly afraid of popping a boner when nude. But one of the friends I made at the gym once gave a very nice compliment in the locker room about my penis. Quite a revelation to find my man bits are pleasant to the eye (regardless the shape of the rest of me, or my extremely average size dick). I figured if anyone else enjoyed viewing me, they probably wouldn't mind seeing me erect too. Since then I don't worry if I get a little inflated in the locker room showers. I still don't "display" if I get a little hard, but the fear is gone.

Though there are some eye popping dicks that swivel everyone's heads, most are not so noteworthy. I've never thought less of a man due to his "not as endowed" physique. Likewise, I suppose no one looks down on me for any supposed shortcomings. Does anyone beyond puberty think derisively of another man due to his naturally smaller size?

This post was edited

Here's a tumblr blog I found..so for you that have small is a problem...then compare..

https://amicropenisblog.tumblr.com/archive

This post was edited

Well funcouple in regards to your question, you must might ask this to a low life bitch who was pissed off at me after putting her in her place. She never even met me, so she never saw my face let alone any of my body. However she had to hurt me somehow so she of course had to refer that I had a tiny one. I don't know of any way to change it but I also can't figure out what it has anything at all to do with my intellectual or intellegence.

It is unfortunate that there aren't more people who have the same respect as you.

This post was edited

Well funcouple in regards to your question, you must might ask this to a low life bitch who was pissed off at me after putting her in her place. She never even met me, so she never saw my face let alone any of my body. However she had to hurt me somehow so she of course had to refer that I had a tiny one. I don't know of any way to change it but I also can't figure out what it has anything at all to do with my intellectual or intellegence.

It is unfortunate that there aren't more people who have the same respect as you.

This post was edited

I suppose back to the original question
I can't remember my exact thoughts the first time naked down the beach.
It was too long ago.
I was probably more concerned with getting sunburn on those sensitive parts than anything else.

This post was edited

I suppose back to the original question
I can't remember my exact thoughts the first time naked down the beach.
It was too long ago.
I was probably more concerned with getting sunburn on those sensitive parts than anything else.

This post was edited

I am not big by any means. But I'm happy with my size and what other people think about it doesn't matter to me.

This post was edited

Why would I or anyone else care about size? I just dont get it. We are made in Gods image each with our own strengths and weaknesses. What does size have to do with anything? These constant questions about size or how your penis looks drive me crazy......who cares?????

This post was edited

I'm fairly small soft, but it does grow when needed so as for others seeing me naked and seeing i have a small one - never really bothered me, maybe it did a bit when i was younger and would get giggles when i showered etc but now im fine with it. Does small mean not as good anyway?

This post was edited