RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

well reading a post on another topic and this couple or single somewhere in U.S. that walk around naked and police say nothing we can do about it they not obscene

This post was edited

sounds like a win for us

This post was edited

LOL, We have numerous times. Nearly all of the inside of our house has been painted without the risk of ruining any clothes

I was going to post some pictures but I can't figure out how.

This post was edited

LOL, We have numerous times. Nearly all of the inside of our house has been painted without the risk of ruining any clothes

This post was edited

This post was edited

And...it makes it seem a lot less like work. Painting is a pain but nude painting is much more enjoyable.

This post was edited

And...it makes it seem a lot less like work. Painting is a pain but nude painting is much more enjoyable.

I actually like to paint, and prefer to cut in rather than roll. What I don't like is that with the curtains or other window coverings down, I'm subjected to the potential of trouble from outside. One solution has been to tape newspaper on to the window sash. That also helps reduce glare when trying to work around those windows.

This post was edited

Would that be the Sanford Florida case you are referring to?
www.abc15.com/nct/national/some-neighbors-upset-about-florida-man-who-likes-to-do-yard-work-in-the-nude

This post was edited

I've a video here of painting a kitchen naked and one here of papering the study.
The latter is the only nudist situation where size is important - if you don't size plastered walls the paper won't stick.

This post was edited

Wherever possible, I do everything nude. Cooking, cleaning, painting, repairs, gardening. If it can be done by me, I will do it nude. Less to wash! Only wear socks and shoes when gardening with mower etc. life is a pleasure.

This post was edited