RE:no underwear

we both go commando 100% of the time, even when we wear formal clothes. it's kind of sexy to know you're not wearing nothing underneath when others are...

This post was edited

I Haven't worn underwear since i turned 16. its been 18 years of no underwear here. just can stand having my cock and balls cramped up.

This post was edited

been going commando for years but with winter coming thought i'd try wearing underwear again - sting bikini's needless to say i've been going without so long i usually forget and go commando most of time.

This post was edited

I've actually started to get back into the habit of no underwear, even at work. And winter is getting closer I'm going to try to keep going. My plan is to be able to throw all my underwear away and never wear any again.

This post was edited

I generally wear no underwear in the evenings or on the weekend, especially in the summer. Haven't tried it at work - dress slacks don't feel right without underwear, although maybe I'll try it out one of these days.

This post was edited

***UPDATE*** I've actually been doing rather well w/ the no underwear. I just finished my first total week going commando the entire time. Once you get used to it it's extremely comfortable.

This post was edited

Always wore underwear to work.
Wore gym shorts at home without underwear for many years, then gradually expanded my times not wearing underwear beginning about 10 years ago.
Once I retired, I continued my trend of wearing underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of it all.

This post was edited

24/7 365 freeballer for better than 20 years, part time before that.

Underwear...useless stuff in my opinion. Just more clothes to take off and more laundry

This post was edited

tired no underwear at the gym, a fail as a ball popped out!

This post was edited

tired no underwear at the gym, a fail as a ball popped out!

That's amazing. I live to see something like that! LOL.

The thing about freeballing, is the only people who notice are the ones who are looking.

This post was edited