Nudism Vacation

Why travel's latest trend the 'nacation' is gaining momentum

"Perhaps the most surprising part of taking a nacation a nude vacation
was just how quickly my inhibitions, insecurities and shock melted away...

The nudist crowd, in my personal experience, is exceptionally diverse.
Not just in ethnicity, but in age, in profession, in religion, and in background...
Clearly, more people are taking these sorts of trips than what youd assume.

The question is why? And why are so many of them repeat attenders?"

www.nbcnews.com/better/pop-culture/why-travel-s-latest-trend-nacation-gaining-momentum-ncna893151

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism Vacation

_
Poll: Would you go on a nudism vacation?
montrealgazette.com/life/poll-would-you-go-on-a-nudism-vacation

------
Follow up: If your answer is YES ...

1. Where would that be?
2. How long would that vacation be?
3. Who would you take with you besides your significant other?
4. What will be your idea of an adventurous nude vacation?

This post was edited

_Poll: Would you go on a nudism vacation?montrealgazette.com/life/poll-would-you-go-on-a-nudism-vacation------Follow up: If your answer is YES ...1. Where would that be?2. How long would that vacation be?3. Who would you take with you besides your significant other?4. What will be your idea of an adventurous nude vacation?

1. Yes, have at least 7 times that I can think of, Jamaica, FL, So. Cal
2. One week to 10 days
3. Have gone with friends we met on earlier trips
4, Nude excursions on catamaran, snorkeling, swimming in bioluminescent waters

This post was edited

1. Where would that be?
Lake Tahoe

2. How long would that vacation be?
About 3-5 days

3. Who would you take with you besides your significant other?
A couple of friends, maybe 1 co-worker

4. What will be your idea of an adventurous nude vacation?
A leisurely hike and ending in a clothing optional beach for snorkeling, swimming, or just relaxing.

This post was edited

1. Where would that be?2. How long would that vacation be?3. Who would you take with you besides your significant other?4. What will be your idea of an adventurous nude vacation?

1. We have, in Jamaica 6 times, So. Cal, and Florida. For future trips no specific place, tropical beach, mountains, etc. its all good
2. Ten days to two weeks, could be longer
3. Friends that have expressed interest and weve travelled with other times and had a great time
4, Not just being at a nude resort but doing excursions such as zip lines nude. Weve been able to do a few excursions nude, catamarans, boating and swimming in bioluminescent waters.

This post was edited

1. Definitely somewhere where it's warm and the water is beautiful like the Almafi Coast in Italy.

2. At least a week, maybe a month. If I win the lotto than forever.
3. Nudist friends that I have something in common with besides being a nudist.
4. Nude surfing, hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding, sailing would be awesome.

This post was edited

I have been going on nude vacations for about 30 years and last year was typical with three separate vacations, one of which involved two different nude venues plus a hotel where I could swim naked. In addition we stayed at a nudist spa hotel three or four times as well as taying at other hotels where I was able to swim nude.
This year I will have taken four nude vacations one of which was at two centres in addition to staying at hotels as I did last year.

This post was edited

So, what are your plans?

This post was edited

Yes Please!!

1. Where would that be? Anywhere warm really.
2. How long would that vacation be? A week would be a good star.
3. Who would you take with you besides your significant other? Not sure actually.
4. What will be your idea of an adventurous nude vacation? Start with just lounging on a beach and go from there but it would also be really neat if there was like markets or shopping areas, strips where it was clothing optional. The ability to take it out of the resort if you wanted to. It would honestly just be neat to do the everyday simple things but be thumbs up to do in the nude. The naked city :) Something like that anyways :)

This post was edited