RE:How to celebrate!!

Sounds to me like you are quickly getting to the finish line, at least compared to me.
I never freeballed at work, but frequently did so elsewhere, especially the last 3 1/2 years before I retired.
Once I retired, I started freeballing more and more, but my underwear supply actually increased for 2 reasons.
First, I bought 2 string bikinis and 1 g string to see if I liked wearing skimpier underwear instead of none at all.
Second, my wife noticed that I was frequently not wearing underwear and some of mine was getting worn, so she bought me 6 more and opened the package and put them in my drawer without telling me.
Up to that point, I hadn't told her that I was intentionally wearing underwear less often, but at that point I did.
Since it made sense to me to not have more underwear now that I was rarely wearing it, I got rid of enough to get back to 10, about my normal supply over the years, Kept the g string and both string bikinis, but reduced the rest of my supply to 3 boxers and 4 briefs.
3 months later I was wearing underwear less and the g string never, so I got rid of one of each, leaving 6.
After after another 3 months, I got rid of one each of the remaining 3 types, leaving me with 3 total.
While I soon noted that I was wearing underwear so rarely that 1 should be enough, it took me several more months to get rid of the other 2, keeping just one briefs for doctors appointments.
3 months and 2 doctors appointments after that that, as part of an on line dare, I got rid of the last pair.

This post was edited

Should have added that if I knew how much better it is to freeball at the time, I would have gotten rid of all of my underwear as soon as I retired

This post was edited

I imagine I'll hold onto the last couple pair that I have due to I just found out I got a new position at work and I'm not sure how my freeballing will be affected. Im hoping not too much.

This post was edited

I imagine I'll hold onto the last couple pair that I have due to I just found out I got a new position at work and I'm not sure how my freeballing will be affected. Im hoping not too much.

How does the new position differ from your current one?

This post was edited

It differ quite a bit actually. It's a technical job. Instead of just working around the machines, I'll actually be working on and in the machines. I'll have to have some fire resistant pants and shirts (which is why I'm holding onto my last couple pairs, not sure how my body will take to the extra heavy fabric) but like I said I'm hoping it doesnt change my freeballing status but we shall see.

This post was edited

Well I'm almost a week into my new job and I'm still freeballing. Getting ready to come up on a month of complete freedom.

This post was edited

Well I'm almost a week into my new job and I'm still freeballing. Getting ready to come up on a month of complete freedom.

Are you comfortable enough that you think you will continue freeballing in the new job?
If so, are you planning your next underwear supply reduction?

This post was edited

I hope so. I'll probably hold on to the rest of my underwear for a little bit into winter. I'm not for sure what that's going to hold for me. But so far I'm doing pretty well.

This post was edited

I hope so. I'll probably hold on to the rest of my underwear for a little bit into winter. I'm not for sure what that's going to hold for me. But so far I'm doing pretty well.

Don't know how cold it gets where you live. I did not have a problem with colder winter temperatures in NJ when I went full time.

This post was edited

It is nearly 10 months for me without having any on so, looking forward to completing the first full year. In 2017 I had them on for up to a max of 5 part days and during the winter I just had thicker trousers on to keep warm.

This post was edited