The only one naked on the beach

Both myself and my wife found ourselves being the only nudist on the beach and we loved it x.

This topic was edited
RE:The only one naked on the beach

I've often been the only one naked on a beach. If there are two it's my friend and I. We check that the beach is CO first, so our nudity is OK. Sometimes we've had others follow our example. I guess nobody wanted to be the first. One time we were on a British Naturist holiday in Mallorca. We were taken to the most famous nude beach on the island. It was crowded but nobody was naked. We walked down the beach and stripped off. But we were told that we had to go. Then the guide asked at a beach bar. Yes it was OK to get naked. Instant strip for me. Oters followed.

This post was edited

For the first three days I have been here I have been the only one naked at the first lagoon at El Cotillo, Fuerteventura.
It is officially C-O and used to be 50% plus naked but has been invaded by textiles and the nudes have retreated elsewhere.

This post was edited

Have been the only one nude at a CO beach either late in autumn or in the spring. It's a great feeling to be legally nude when textiles are roaming the beach.

This post was edited

On holiday this year I was the only nude on a textile beach and in the car park.
I've absolutely no idea whether it was legal or not but I had no problems.

This post was edited

I was on a beach recently which was publicized as "nudity is not authorized, but it is practiced there.". It was quite an effort to get there so I was disappointed when I got to the main beach and didn't find any nude people. I found a spot away from the main beach and wandered nude, but it wasn't an area to really swim. Ended up donning a thong to swim in the best area for swimming but later was a little mad at myself that I wasn't more confident to be the vanguard nudie. A guy put down his towel near me and promptly got bare. At that I joined too. Normally I am OK with being the only one nude, but I balked that day. Next time....

This post was edited

I have a little problem being the first one but don't have any problem being the second!

Later,

This post was edited

It is officially C-O and used to be 50% plus naked but has been invaded by textiles and the nudes have retreated elsewhere.

It would be GREAT if there were some nude beaches that were NOT CO, but nudity REQUIRED. If someone tried walking the beach with clothes on they could be arrested for it. If you want to use this beach, you better be ready to get naked to do it.

This post was edited

We have on many occasions been the only one's naked on the beach, most of the time we were a good way down the beach away from any crowd which required a mile or so walk with no other beach access, so if others decided to walk to where we were it was either because they too wanted to get away from a crowd, or were taking a long walk seeing what they could find. Most of the time if somebody made the effort to walk all the way to where we were they just passed by without saying anything, or if they saw us they would just turn around and give us our privacy, because we were clearly not there to be exhibiting ourselves to others, but on the other hand we don't over react and make a mad dash to seek cover and just remain calm and continue on with our day. A few times we went to our regular spot for sunbathing nude and have found others already in the area where we usually hang out . Most are usually couples also wanting to be alone or away from the crowd usually they are either contemplating going nude, or wearing skimpy swimwear. One particular day we both walked to our spot wearing G-strings and when we got to where we normally set up we saw another couple near where we usually set-up and the woman was topless wearing a thong and the guy was also wearing a thong, but when they saw us in our G-strings they seemed more at ease. So as we laid out our towels they came over to ask us if anyone would turn them in the the cops for wearing revealing swimwear, and we laughed and as they were talking to us we both continued are normal routine and removed our swimsuits and said "no cops will walk this far just to see if people are wearing thongs" as we started walking to the water to rinse off.

This post was edited

Someone made a comment that they are more comfortable seeing me completely nude rather than wearing a G-string lol.

I can well understand this. To me, G-strings have a much more sexual connotation, whereas totally naked doesn't

This post was edited

On holiday this year I have been the only nude, worn a tanga and worn a g-string on a textile beach without problems.

This post was edited