RE:Winter

I have been nude at home more this summer than ever before.
I am used to wearing more at home as the seasons change, from the shorts only I wore often in past summers adding socks or slippers, then a shirt, then exchanging shorts for jeans or sweats.
However, now that my base is nothing I am more reluctant to start wearing clothes when I am home alone or with just my wife.
Do any of you keep the heat high enough to stay nude at home all winter?

This post was edited

On the colder days I generally stay inside but will venture into the garden for a short time for fresh air etc
I try n do my exercises in the nude either indoors or out in the garden.

This post was edited

Hot Tub and skiing!!! Looking for friends to join us!

We have a Lake Tahoe Ski trip to Heavenly and Kirkwood planned. 20-27 Jan 19.

Also Several days planned this season for Snowbird & Alta with nude hot tubbing after.

https://www.truenudists.com/group/ski-snowboard-nudists

This post was edited

Walking around nude indoors with heating on!!

This post was edited

Walking around nude indoors with heating on!!

The same here in Denver!

This post was edited

Seems like winter hit Colorado early this year: Wednesday we had temps in the eighties and Thursday we had snow. Well, they say, I guess, "that's Colorado." At least I know the furnace runs and the pipes won't freeze up. But I sure would love a couple more days for driving naked into the mountains. If you get my drift.

This post was edited

It is always possible to be naked at home if you are not too cautious not to increase the bill of heating.On can also organize meetings at home but there are not always nudists at hand. swimming pools have a naturist schedule once a week, but they are rare in France. In the big cities we find sauna, hamman or naturist spa or, failing that, libertine where we can be naked; I go there three or four times a year.

This post was edited

Got a new more efficient heater over the summer. Trying to decide if !I should keep the house warm enough to be nude at home or keep it a little cooler to save money and help the environment.

This post was edited

Naked workouts and yoga, get on a plane and head south.

This post was edited

Summer is pretty much restricted to indoor nudity so winter is no different. At 65 to 68 degrees the house is plenty comfortable for me while resting and often too warm for my remodeling work.

This post was edited