Nashville or Brentwood, TN 21-24 Sept 2018

I will be in the area for a wedding September 21-24 and looking for clothing optional accommodations for any or all of that time period. I don't mind sleeping in a guest room, bunk bed, dormitory, on your couch, or splitting a hotel room. Please let me know your options.

This topic was edited
RE:Nashville or Brentwood, TN 21-24 Sept 2018

Have you looked at airbnb or couchsuring. There are those on there that will host, they nudist.

This post was edited

I checked AirBnB but can't find any nudists

This post was edited

if you every want to come to charlotte let me know

This post was edited

I checked AirBnB but can't find any nudists

yes I found that it's hard to find them on AirBnB, though they are there. I did find them easier on couchsurfing as that site allows to you put interest in your search so those that have identified themselves as nudist or some to do with it, you'll find in search.

This post was edited

Hi All... I'm too late for this topic/date but I run the only male nudist AirBNB in the TN/MS/AR area. Check me out. Google nude airbnb memphis and you will find me. Always happy to host fellow nudists, and if you let me know when you want to stay on TrueNudists, your stay will be free. Or you can always email/txt me at wolfchaseguy@gmail.com or 901 485 5575

Nude hugs...Keith

This post was edited

Oh... I meant to make it clear that I am in the MEMPHIS area (vs Nashville which is about 3 hours away)

This post was edited