Roll Call!

Where does everyone ski? List where you hold a Season Pass and what you consider your home mountain.

This topic was edited
RE:Roll Call!

Home Mountain: Snowbird/Alta have the Dual pass! Also have the Epic pass.

Travel Plans: Planning to travel to Tahoe, Jackson & Targee this winter possibly a Colorado resort if we can find a lodging deal. Just booked 20-17 Jan in South Lake Tahoe.

This post was edited

Im in Whistler, a bit further but part of the epic pass

This post was edited

Hey Tim,

Whistler is on our bucket list for sure have been waiting to go! We have been looking for lodging deals, let us know if you have any tips of where to look. We belong to a condo association which is how we scheduled our Tahoe trip this coming Jan. but have not seen any properties at Whistler on our list.

This post was edited

I used to live in CO... but I go back at least once a season to ski. Aspen, Copper, or Steamboat. Steamboat has a great hot springs that are c/o after sunset... it's a beautiful park!

I would like to get back out to Tahoe and Whistler in the near future too.

This post was edited

Hi Taller,

Never skied a Steamboat but it is on our list for sure! I have been to the hot springs and they are some of the best I have ever been to! Spent a few nights camping there and yes no clothes after sunset!

This post was edited

Steamboat is my home mountain and I get may be 30 days a year there as it is out my backdoor. My goal this year is to get more backcountry in.

This post was edited

Hi,

We are looking at purchasing a Winniebago Revel this summer, is there any place to park over night in Steamboat? We may pick up the IKON pass for 19/20 ski season.

This post was edited