Summer Smooth

Just wondering how many men completely shave from the neck down for the warmer months of the year. I like to shave off most of my body hair from neck down as the temps get hotter. During the winter months I let the hair on my legs and arms grow out, but when summer comes it all comes off so that I can stay as cool as possible. How many others have a similar practice?

This topic was edited
RE:Summer Smooth

A really clean look and feel and agreat way to stay cool, especially when it's hot.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear others enjoy the smooth clean feeling of being totally shaved.

This post was edited

I am shaved from the neck down to my toes and love the look and feel. So glad I am smooth

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. Glad to know so many share this practice.

This post was edited

I shave my front from face down to 15-20 cm below my genitals.

This post was edited

I started shaving when I started growing hair on my body, especially around my genitals. didn't have any hair on my body (except my head) until I was in my 30s. let it grow for a couple of years. now mostly smooth

This post was edited

I started shaving when I started growing hair on my body, especially around my genitals. didn't have any hair on my body (except my head) until I was in my 30s. let it grow for a couple of years. now mostly smooth

This post was edited

I try to be shaven from the neck down feels great and coler in the summer

This post was edited

I shave from the neck down, to include my crack, but I keep it smooth year round. I like the smooth feel, it is easier to keep clean, and in the summer it is cooler. For me it also increased sensitivity in a few spots which was definitely welcome.

This post was edited

I usually shave down below in the summer. It is much better since I tend to sweat a lot. In the winter I usually let it grow.

This post was edited