Pool Maintenance

Usually an ideal thing to do nude if yo have a privacy fence.
Unfortunately wearing shorts and a shirt to do post closing maintenance today because it is cloudy, windy and cool.

This topic was edited
RE:Pool Maintenance

I used to help take care of a friends house and the few times I could take of the pool and get a swim in was fantastic. I could only do it when he and his girlfriend were out. Certainly would love to have that chance in my own yard.

This post was edited

We have our own pool and spa. We've had a pool and spa at the two previous homes we were buying. I took care of the first two pools and since we live naked always, pool maintenance was always done while naked, just like any of the backyard maintenance or repairs. This pool and the pool/spa at our 2nd home, I finally got a pool service. Every pool guy I've had was alerted to our lifestyle and was told that if nudity offends, embarrasses or makes you uncomfortable, come on the day you say you're going to come and give me a 2hr window when you'll be visiting weekly. When they deviated, they found me naked. Current pool kid is great. I'll be really, really pissed at the owner if I lose this guy!

The picture is of me doing a little pool maintenance right after it was built.

This post was edited

Planning on a pool in our next house and plan to do the maintenance as well.

This post was edited

. Current pool kid is great. I'll be really, really pissed at the owner if I lose this guy!

i guess that means he is OK with you being nude when he is there

This post was edited

Did you mean that you will do the maintenance nude?

This post was edited

Had some post closing work to do earlier this week and it was cool, cloud and windy so I had to wear shorts and a shirt.
Not my preferred attire for working around the pool.

This post was edited

. Current pool kid is great. I'll be really, really pissed at the owner if I lose this guy!i guess that means he is OK with you being nude when he is there

I guess! No complaints so far! :D

Never flaunt it but don't hide it!

This post was edited

They are great to have but are an expense. We use ours occasionally but not near as much as the first pool we had and the second and third pools. Hot tub gets used in Winter and almost never in summer. If we don't move to a nudist community for our next home, we'll go into a high rise condo in San Diego overlooking the bay or condo/townhome near the beach. No more pool maintenance, no more lawns to care for and more time spent at our club or travel to other clubs and resorts.

This post was edited

Whether maintenance or pleasure like swimming, lounging, hosting parties, our pool area is always a nude zone.

This post was edited

Usually an ideal thing to do nude if yo have a privacy fence..

My pool is too large to have a privacy fence around it, it covers 18,000 acres and has fish and even trees growing in it. Don't be surprised to find a gator or two in it at times. Anybody want to come by for a swim?

This post was edited