RE:Driving in the Nude

Long naked drive coming up soon! We'll be traveling up north to Laguna Del Sol in Wilton, CA. We'll be there a week and are packing very, very light! :DDD

Naked drive up to the resort starting at about 4am to get past a couple of really rough traffic spots down in So Cal. I'll repeat the drive back home and my wife will accompany, mostly naked! The windshield and side windows leave her top half quite exposed so she'll most likely wear one of my sport shirts. Can't wait, we just got home from a 3 day textile cruise and need some real serious naked time! 500 mile naked drive up and then back home with periods of naked driving from Wilton to Berkeley and back! ;D

This post was edited

When I went to CA I drove from Vegas past the CA border and then got dressed but on my way home I was nude from Pomona all the way to Tropicana and then got dressed again. I even got out of the car to piss in Barstow. Whew!

This post was edited

Im into outdoor activities like nude road trips. I really like it alot. Im coming to New York end of this month and looking forward to meet few real nudist friends who are into these activities

This post was edited

I drove about 125 miles on US 1 from the tip of Florida to Key West. It was about 2:40. My goal was to just make it 15-20 minutes, but I managed to just keep going the entire way.

This post was edited

Yup definitely different experience for me to drive up and take it as well as being able to be nude in my car when I get take out at the drive through.

This post was edited

Drove naked yesterday from one nude resort to another, was looking at why get dress to get undress, it's only an hour drive!

This post was edited

Well, our long naked drive up to Laguna Del Sol and back home has come and gone! Gotta say, it was a fantastic ride but changes will be made on future trips up to this favorite resort. 8.5 hrs going and almost 11 hrs coming home. We have to traverse several heavy, heavy traffic areas in So Cal to get home. Trying to judge times to get through these high traffic areas at the best times to avoid the traffic is difficult so ..

We will split the drive up and back in half and stay at a textile campground about 250 miles south of Laguna Del Sol. This allows us to leave home at a reasonable hour and minimizes my driving at night or very, very early morning hours. I love, love, love driving naked and I love driving our motorhome naked BUT .. 11 hrs on my naked ass was a little tough. It would have been worse with clothes on!

Side note; We did stop for fuel, food and for me to rest and stand up. I think I was tired and wasn't paying as close attention as I thought but was seen a couple times by a woman and an older man (during a rest stop at a regional park) and two couples (at a Jack in the Box for food stop) at these stops, when I got up from my seat and stretched before slipping on the shorts. My wife said that they all just smiled and waved! Great that none of them got weird about seeing me naked.

This post was edited

Had my first experience driving totally naked yesterday. After doing a lot of yardwork on a hot day my cloths were drenched with sweat, not to mention dirty. I took some cloths to change into but the thought struck me that it would be cooler in the truck with the AC blowing on a naked body. Traffic was heavy 5:00 pm traffic so ran a big chance of being seen which hightened the excitement. I can tell you from experience it was great. It was only about 8 miles to home but it was broad daylight and I was able to back into my garage. The exciting part was that the next door neighbors were out in the back yard and waved as I backed in to the garage. I was glad they were not standing by the fence as I rolled by. Definitely loved it and plan on a repeat soon.
I do my yard work in just shorts and nude inside the privacy fence to minimize the sweaty clothes.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Nothing ? Crickets

Not really worth responding to. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and just attacking. I hav not yet personally met Andy and Di but weve had plans to when theyve been up my way, unfortunately my own schedule did not fit with theirs and I could not make it. No question in my mind.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Hey Norm,

I just read your challenge in this post and while I havent read everything that youve posted, its clearly a bone of contention with others (New Members and Topics Killing Site topic). I dont know what set you off against Andy other than his last post in this topic.

I have known and corresponded with Andy for almost 10 years here and on other Nudist sites.

By chance, more than 5 years ago my wife and I met Andy and his wife Diane at Laguna Del Sol and spent an enjoyable afternoon and dinner talking with them. We have subsequently met them both at two other Southern Californian resorts, Olive Dell, and their home club, Glen Eden.

We can verify that his wife is indeed real, and both of them together are real True Nudists IMHO, whether you choose to believe it or not.

I may not agree with everything that Andy posts or writes about, but over the years hes proven to me to be much more of a real True Nudist than someone who bills themselves as a Weekend Nudist Couple, and has only been here for two months.

So, will you live up to your word?
I will delete all of my posts in this thread once someone verifies Andy di as a real couple

This post was edited