RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

Four years - hmmm

This post was edited

Our three sons are in their mid to late thirties. Our oldest caught us unknowingly when he was about five. My wife and I will kid around and make comments about our sex life just to get their reactions. Those range from "OK! Whatever", "Whoa. ..too much info" and the best one, "you guys are disgusting! " Mind you no details are ever given. Just enough to make their minds trigger and then hear the responses. All are aware of our nude lifestyle and accept it on conditional terms.

This post was edited
RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

Oh wow. I wish I had grown up like this. You sound like an awesome dad & grandpa.

This post was edited

We have always been responsible and respectful nudists and in over 50 years of nude living with my wife we have never been "caught" in a sexual act by our children, relatives or friends.

This has nothing to do with being responsible and respectful nudists. Are you suggesting that those of us that may have been caught by our kids in a loving but compromising situation are less responsible and respectful? We, for one, take exception to this statement and I suspect others will as well. It'd be appreciated if you didn't paint everyone with such a broad brush just because you happen to have escaped being caught in a compromising situation. It's kinda rude and unjustified. ;-)

This post was edited

AndyDi, sorry if our post came across as too self righteous. After reviewing the post, I can see that you have a valid point.

We just felt that we had to point out that TN people ( not exhibitionists ) should be cautious and careful.

I guess that we could amend the "we have never been caught" to something like: We have never knowingly been caught... It is possible that we have been seen, but without our knowledge. After all 50 years is a long time to remain completely discrete.

Thanks for the reality check.

And we are anxious to get a Laguna Del Sol trip report?

This post was edited

AndyDi, sorry if our post came across as too self righteous. After reviewing the post, I can see that you have a valid point.We just felt that we had to point out that TN people ( not exhibitionists ) should be cautious and careful.I guess that we could amend the "we have never been caught" to something like: We have never knowingly been caught... It is possible that we have been seen, but without our knowledge. After all 50 years is a long time to remain completely discrete.Thanks for the reality check.And we are anxious to get a Laguna Del Sol trip report?

I appreciate your response!

I'll get to that trip report in the next couple of days. We had a great time at LdS.

This post was edited

I agree that if the kids are raised as nudist that seeing the nude bodies in bed is never an issue, the sex maybe maybe not depends on how open the parents have been, at home our bedroom door was seldom shut and never locked so we got seen fairly often, just like my parents got seen by me and my 3 brothers and 3 sisters, but we never made a big deal of it...when traveling and in a motel room 2 double beds I was never going to not have sex for the duration of the trip so hubby and I always had sex, usually covered up but I can't say covered up 100% of the time, and our son was normal with it

This post was edited

This is a great response. Reasonable Non-judgmental solution to the issue of being nude when someone comes home.

This post was edited

This is a great response. Reasonable Non-judgmental solution to the issue of being nude when someone comes home.

This post was edited

I agree being caught implies being secretive doing something you should not be doing.

I don't have kids, my bf and I don't sleep on the same schedule, but I have no shame to masterbate when the feeling strikes me.

I like to be open. When there are uncomfortable moments I like to talk about why it is uncomfortable and work through it. This is when we learn the most. I did not always think this way. But if we want people to be ok in every situation we need to normalize it and express it.

This post was edited