Looking forward to this cruise and meeting other wonderful nudist couples.

I went on the 2013 cruise as a single and now want to share the joy with my mate.
I so look forward to all the new friends!

This topic was edited
RE:Looking forward to this cruise and meeting other wonderful nudist couples.

2013 was our first BN cruise. I remember there was a big snowstorm the day before the cruise, since we spent all day at Logan Airport trying to get on an earlier flight and finally around 2pm our flight was scheduled and to our relief a plane was towed to the gate, fresh from de-icing. We boarded, and the JetBlue ground chief came on board to let us know we would be the last commercial flight out before shutting down the airport for the storm. We went through a second de-icing and took off, knowing we were lucky to just beat the storm. When we got to Cozumel on day 3 there were a bunch of people getting on and we found out passengers from western Canada got hung up in Toronto and missed the sailing and had to get to Cozumel to meet the ship. Did you get caught up in that, or did you get to Ft. Lauderdale early?

Since that first cruise we now fly down 2 days early just in case. In 2015 we had the opposite happen and had a storm the night before our flight, so we were allowed to change our flights with no change fee. Rather than head in even earlier, we opted to move from an early morning to mid-morning flight. That worked out, since the early morning flight had no plane and ended up leaving after our new flight.

This year we will spend 2 days at Cypress Cove both before and after the cruise and take their bus to and from the ship.

This post was edited

We are doing 2 days a Cypress Cove before as well. Unfortunately my vacation time is limited so we are flying home late afternoon on debarkation day.

This post was edited

We will be down a day early to ensure we avoid any airport delays......look forward to making new friends. This will be our 11th BN cruise

This post was edited