Nudapoluza

Anyone else going, i was at parrot head. Its was fun

This topic was edited
RE:Nudapoluza

We've been going to Nude-a-Palooza every year since 2014. We usually stay Thursday through Saturday night, although two years ago we stayed an extra night so we could celebrate my 50th birthday at Cheeks rather than in the airport on Sunday and last year we stayed an extra night for the two day tenth anniversary Nude-a-Palooza.

This year we will also be there Labor Day weekend Friday and Saturday night before a cruise, and the two nights before and two nights after the Bare Necessities nude cruise in January/February. Since we live on the east coast, it has passed Laguna del Sol as our favorite nude resort.

This post was edited

I went for the first time last year. Had a great time. Already booked my room with a few friends.

This post was edited

15 days until we head down for Nude-A-Palooza. We have Martin the Cove Uber driver picking us up so we don't have to rent a car. This will be our first time without a car.

This post was edited

Planning on being there this year, had to miss last year unfortunately.

This post was edited

All packed (no clothes, just towels!) Flying down tomorrow morning, will be naked by the pool by 3pm.

This post was edited

We will be there. Always a good time.

This post was edited

Weve been here since yesterday afternoon. We have a villa room looking over the stage area and can see them setting up the stage today. Ran the 5K course this morning then we took a walk to look at the for sale units even though we are probably 5-10 years away from being able to retire and move there. Still fun to window shop.

This post was edited

Weve been here since yesterday afternoon. We have a villa room looking over the stage area and can see them setting up the stage today. Ran the 5K course this morning then we took a walk to look at the for sale units even though we are probably 5-10 years away from being able to retire and move there. Still fun to window shop.

How much do the units sell for? It's been a thought of mine too!

This post was edited