Backpacking Juniper Prairie

I am planning a naturist backpacking trip in the Juniper Prairie Wilderness Area of the Ocala National Forest (OCF) this coming weekend. Getting out there Friday morning. Anyone interested in joining?

This topic was edited
RE:Backpacking Juniper Prairie

That sounds awesome! I hike and run nude in several places near there, and do some photography. We have a weekend place east of there. Unfortunately, I wont be around this weekend. But Id love to hear how it went. Feel free to direct message me.

This post was edited

It was awesomely peaceful. Didn't encounter any textiles the whole time. Hiked nude all the way to and from the truck. Even did an unplanned trip back to the truck for a usb charging cable for my Kindle. Since that was Saturday morning, I figured there would be more people in the forest, and I took a native style breechcloth (actually apron set) in case I encountered anyone at the trailhead. I didn't. The whole weekend, only 2 planes flew over, and I never heard traffic noise, etc

This post was edited

That really sounds amazing. Ive got a few secret spots, and my secret is being there at dawn. Ill have to check out the Prairie!

This post was edited