A Brief Intro

Hi everyone :)

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the group, since I am a new member, and as luck would have it, a friend of mine published an article on his blog recently with an interview with me talking about my life as a home nudist, so it covers a good amount of ground! Check it out:

https://magazinelarevistadiversa.wordpress.com/2018/10/03/stories-of-naturist-men-brett/

Hope everyone is enjoying the group! I am not online here very often these days, but will be happy to get back with anyone with any questions as I check in.

Naked hugs :)
Brett

This topic was edited
RE:A Brief Intro

What a nice article! Thanks for sharing it with us.

This post was edited

Great interview, Brett. You really communicated the fun and comfort of social nudity well. Thanks for continuing to promote healthy nudism just by being you. -Scott

This post was edited

Great interview, Brett. You really communicated the fun and comfort of social nudity well. Thanks for continuing to promote healthy nudism just by being you. -Scott

This post was edited

Good job Brett, you are being what you see is most needed: a millennial poster boy for a casual, non-sexualized, normal-looking and fit but not a model regular guy who enjoys the freedom which nudity offers. Even though I'm officially on the tail end of the boomer generation, I dislike nudist venues and see them are on their way to dying out like Congress. What's relevant to your generation? We need to hear to help make it happen or at least get out of the way!

This post was edited

Even though I'm officially on the tail end of the boomer generation, I dislike nudist venues and see them are on their way to dying out like Congress.

Wait, what would be the alternative then? As an Xer/Millennial cusp, I agree that most nudist venues are full of retirees who don't know how (or are unwilling) to appeal to the younger generation. But then, without those "safe spaces," where are nudists to go if they want to enjoy the summer sun or outdoor breezes? Are they limited to their backyards or off-the-books beaches?

This post was edited

Hey, Brett, welcome to group! Lovely to read your casual, mundane confessions over my naked morning coffee. A couple of things that caught my eye: it is apparently much easier out there to come out as gay than as a nudist. Striking! Says so much about the social psyche. And then, kinda related to that, your observations on the generation gap: waiting for the rich white bigots to die out? I had the same notion way back when mine was the young generation. And I have lived to see the young liberals grow up to become old conservatives! True, society does evolve by generation change but it is much slower and unpredictable a process than mere natural causes would lead us to expect :)

Btw, I seem to remember you had a webcam that I used to follow. Whatever happened?

Naked hugs!

This post was edited

That was a cool article. Thanks for sharing. I ended up reading a few other things on that blog.

Hi everyone :)Just thought I'd introduce myself to the group, since I am a new member, and as luck would have it, a friend of mine published an article on his blog recently with an interview with me talking about my life as a home nudist, so it covers a good amount of ground! Check it out:https://magazinelarevistadiversa.wordpress.com/2018/10/03/stories-of-naturist-men-brett/Hope everyone is enjoying the group! I am not online here very often these days, but will be happy to get back with anyone with any questions as I check in.Naked hugs :)Brett

This post was edited

Btw, I seem to remember you had a webcam that I used to follow. Whatever happened?Naked hugs!

The cam outlived its practicality for me, so I stopped broadcasting several months ago. I couldn't hang out in full view of the cam at all hours for people to see, and also ran into firewall issues on my laptop, which got too frustrating to deal with, so I just shut it down. It was fun while it lasted and while it didn't have tons of problems, though :)

This post was edited

The cam outlived its practicality for me, so I stopped broadcasting several months ago.

Ah, my loss! And many others' I'm sure :)

This post was edited

watched you many times on your cam and did bate whilst watching your naked bod

This post was edited