What book are you reading right now?

For all book lovers and book worms, share what book you are reading right now! :-))

This topic was edited
RE:What book are you reading right now?

I soooooo wish I enjoyed reading!! :-(
Just never can keep my mind into what I'm reading.

This post was edited

THE BOOK OF JOY - Lasting Happiness in a Changing World is a book by the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu. In this nonfiction, the authors discuss the challenges of living a joyful life. "Discovering more joy does not, I'm sorry to say, save us from the inevitability of hardship and heartbreak. In fact, we may cry more easily, but we will laugh more easily, too. Perhaps we are just more alive. Yet as we discover more joy, we can face suffering in a way that ennobles rather than embitters. We have hardship without becoming hard. We have heartbreak without being broken."
Desmond Tutu, as reported on p. 12

This post was edited

Scarpetta, Patricia Cornwell.
One in the series of female forensic scientist, Kay Scarpetta mysteries.

This post was edited

'La Louve et l'Enfant', first book of Henri Loevenbruck's fantasy trilogy 'La Mora'.

This post was edited

Good choice Dances Beneath The Stars. It's really a interesting book and a captivating fantasy .I have read this one already end of 2016 when this book came out in France. I remember the concerns of the heroine,who will have to combine her young age with a much more adult destiny The story is coherent and engaging .A first book that is very well written to for a young author

Almost finished, ready to start reading the second :-))

This post was edited

'The Castle of Llyr'. Third novel of 'The Prydain Chronicles' by Lloyd Alexander.

This post was edited

I don't read bools a lot but when on vacation I'll pick one up. One I'm finishing up is Camino Island by John Grisham. It takes place in a town not far from where I live now although it has been given a fictitious name. It takes place in Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, Florida. I did live there for a spell in the late 70's. John Grisham apparently likes North Florida since he has written a few books about this area.

This post was edited

Lucy Maud Montgomery's 'Anne of Avonlea' (second book of the 'Anne of Green Gables' anthology series).

This post was edited

Frances Hodgson Burnett's 'The Secret Garden'.

This post was edited

Sword of God by Mark Dawson, A John Milton series Book 5

This post was edited