RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Great topic, we are a very respectful and inclusive couple. I am a 24 year retired Veteran my wife is a Doctor. But for the past two days we have been removed from chat rooms with no explanation. We have ask why with no response and questions to the matter on the forum have simply been deleted with no consideration of a reply. Polite emails to the admin who removed us received no response.This is hurtful and unwelcoming particularly in a meeting place such as this where respect for orientation and inclusivity is so important.We were excited to find this site but that excitement has been tarnished. Hoping to see that turned around and be shown some respect and consideration through positive leadership from site administrators.Please feel free to reach out us, if we did something inappropriate we are unaware.Respectfully,BareBunz
Well looking at your profile you should be on True Swingers and not True Nudist as people who want to have sex on nudist beaches, are the ones who give ammunition to the people who want the nudist/CO beaches shut.

This post was edited

Thanks for the input on the Nudist page, that was referring to us exclusively on private beaches or locations never a consideration at a public nude beach. We removed that like to avoid any confusion and our profile has been updated.

But that does not explain why we were removed from chat rooms on both sites?

This post was edited

I really think admin should modify the "chat rules". Some people get banned for posting pics that don't show their entire face. Some are not and the mods have different views on the "rules". At least let EVERYONE know the rules and not just let the mods make up their own version of the rules. Thanks

This post was edited

I really think admin should modify the "chat rules". Some people get banned for posting pics that don't show their entire face. Some are not and the mods have different views on the "rules". At least let EVERYONE know the rules and not just let the mods make up their own version of the rules. Thanks

Says Henryb, with a load of nothing but ass shots on his profile,,,Huh!!

This post was edited

lol

This post was edited

How about a list of the moderators or a special icon that identifies them. That way you know if the person truly is a moderator and not someone claiming to be. That's just a suggestion because there's a lot of fakes and if you have some claiming to be one that's not then how are we to report them without being in fear of retaliation. One because I was asking for clarifications and was told I was bad mouthing the moderator because that moderator logged out. I still wonder if they were really a moderator because there's no way of identifying who's a moderator. I'm just looking for answers not an argument or being rude or disrespectful.Thank youFunf210

they show as a different color in the list of people who are in the chat. Blue for moderators, Red for Administrators, and Black for everyone else!

This post was edited
see thru tops

does anyone have a wife that wears see thru tops out in public my wife does and gets all sorts of stares

This post was edited

This might not be the place, but can you clarify the rules for mentioning one's sexual identity in the chat room? I've seen several mods challenge people for identifying themselves as gay or bi and saying they want to meet others like them. These mods say that info from one's profile about orientation can't be discussed in the chatroom, and I've seen several mods ban people for doing so, even though that rule doesn't appear to be posted anywhere. I'm asking specifically about people who merely indicate that they're bi or gay, not in a sexual context, but the same way someone mentions that they're married or older.

This post was edited
RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

So I say to tony53 that nattbratt was right and he bans me. Touched a nerve and throws his weight around.

This post was edited

Is the way you discuss sexual issues with your doctor in their office the same way you speak to your partner in bed? Hopefully not for your doctor and your partners sake. It's not that complicated... Also, be nicer or I'll ban you. Thanks!

This post was edited