Planning Vacations

Newby Here. I've been planning vacations for the next five years. I'm looking for information on nude resorts, deep in forested areas of northern Wisconsin, northern Minnesota, and northern California, and nude beaches on the British Virgin Islands. I know this is a lot, but I have a year to wait.

This topic was edited
RE:Planning Vacations

Coming from the northern mid-west... California will have many many many more opportunities. Not sure about BVI.

This post was edited

There won't be any official nude beaches in the Virgin Islands (British or US). You need to go to French islands like St. Martin, St. Barths, Martinique or Guadeloupe for that. Can't help with Northern California, either, but if you end up near Sacramento you should check out Laguna del Sol. It isn't in a forested area -- it is in a quiet town surrounded by farms, ranches and vineyards -- but it is one of the nicest nudist resorts we have been to.

This post was edited

Boat in the Buff is on my list

I've heard that is fairly easy.
It is common for boaters to go nude once they are well away from land.

This post was edited

Look into the book The World's Best Nude Beaches and Resorts. I have a long list of future destinations inspired by this book. Also just keep Googling (or Binging) any destination with "nude resort." I did that with Scotland and found a very good one in the Highlands for next summer.

This post was edited

Have you tried Blue Lake in Illinois or Gardening place in WI ?

This post was edited