RE:Working out naked

I have worked out naked with a friend in Texas. He had an addition added to his back yard for all of the gym equipment. Had a treadmill, an elliptical, a flat bench and a cable system. Would have the opportunity to head over there every other week or so to use the equipment. He had one wall of mirrors so you could check out your form and progress. I have also ran several 5Ks at some resorts in Texas while nude. Was nice competition, and then was nice to hit the geoup showers and swim afterwards. At home i still work out naked with body weight and some dumbbells.

This post was edited

I have an elliptical, which has a great effect on my whole body. Last winter I was using an APP called RESULTS. However I did not have a great mat/pad in my basement, and my wrists had some issues on the concrete (understandably). I also workout naked. It's the best, really.

I am going to look into your P90X routines . My goal has never been to get ripped, but to stay in shape. I work from home at a desk job on the phone, so need to stay active.

Any other tips you have would be appreciated. BTW love your photos, and how open and friendly you and your gf are in your pics and video.

Brendan

This post was edited

I have an elliptical, which has a great effect on my whole body. Last winter I was using an APP called RESULTS. However I did not have a great mat/pad in my basement, and my wrists had some issues on the concrete (understandably). I also workout naked. It's the best, really.I am going to look into your P90X routines . My goal has never been to get ripped, but to stay in shape. I work from home at a desk job on the phone, so need to stay active.Any other tips you have would be appreciated. BTW love your photos, and how open and friendly you and your gf are in your pics and video.Brendan
Since you work from home, do you do that naked also?

This post was edited

Always work out naked at home

This post was edited

For about 7 months now I have been attending a naked all male Yoga class. It is such a wonderful experience!

This post was edited

I've had the opportunity to workout nude in a gym. I was a good friend of the guy who worked an overnight shift in our 24 hour gym. Did a photo shoot for a local photographer who wanted a variety of fit minded models for a nude calendar she was doing as a project and was permitted to use the gym, with no objections from the regulars who went after midnight. Being a nudist, it was very fun and relaxing to go to my regular gym and just get to be nude and workout, and be photographed thru out. The workout was intense and hope I can experience a workout like this again in the near future.

This post was edited

Do light workouts at home on the days I don't go to the gym.
While I am not sure I would want to work out nude at a co-ed gym even if it were allowed, I definitely would work out shirtless if I could!

This post was edited

Has anyone ever workouted naked?? Could be in the garge, backyard or inside your house, at a gym, if there's a nude gym, etc. I only have done jumpropes, pushup, pullups then some bands in my garge.

I have done yoga nude at home as well as sit ups and push ups. Need to get back to doing that more.

This post was edited

I work out almost everyday in my house or sauna naked. Nude yoga is my favorite. Such a natural way the practice! Ted

I want to get a group going here in Toronto but its seemingly impossible. We have one downtown but they make you audition for body acceptance or rejection which is awful.

This post was edited

I agree with Ted.
I have a gym in my garage for my naked workouts and also have a stretching routine I like to do.
It's so much more comfortable naked.
I like doing my stretching in a warm or hot environment, in the sauna when at the spa or in the sun in my back yard.
Now that its winter I'll stretch in my greenhouse as the temps can hit the 80s and 90s.
It's like hot yoga, much more comfortable as the heat loosens up the muscles nicely.
Sometimes I wonder if the neighbors can see my silhouette when they walk by as there is a potential view from the street.

This post was edited