RE:Say hello

Hi Chris here from north west UK love outdoors nudity and try my best to get nude outdoors when every i can,love to take part in events and go to the nudist beach when on vacation,lucky to have a understanding partner although not a nudist she doesn't mind going along to the beach with me, and even encouraged me to use her private yard to sunbath and enjoy the odd nude bbq.

This post was edited

I'm Bill from so. Texas......I used to live in a nearby nude resort

This post was edited

Jeff from LI New York - absolutely love nudism. Don't get to practice it enough, would love to live at a nudist community, not in the cards at this point. Just love the definition of a nudist - any time they can take off their clothes they take off their clothes. Yup, thats me.

This post was edited

Hi all

This post was edited

Hello all, Eddie from Lower Alabama. New to the group.

This post was edited

Hej everybody. I am "Alex", an old nudist living now in eastern NC for the warmer weather. Visited many nude campgrounds and have a nude cruise on the bucket list. Thanks for accepting me.

This post was edited

Hey hey our introduction post and taking from our about me section on our profile :) we are mellow, warm, kind, open, understanding, loving, comfortably comfortable, bohemians from Canada, married over 5 years. Cool beans, peace love and happiness. Namaste

This post was edited

Hi all, my name is Jim and we live in central Washington state. Winter is here so it will be a few months before I can do any nudist recreation outside, but I manage to spend a little time each day inside without clothes. Take care.

This post was edited

Hi all John here from Pa hope you all have a great naked day

This post was edited

Hello Sam from Indiana, live as nudist a home full time. Only dressed when going out on errands .

This post was edited