RE:Are there rules and etiquette for Mods on here?

I was muted about a month ago and haven't been un muted

This post was edited

I hear y'all... very unfortunate. ;(

So the latest, a week or so ago I was on cam in chat room and one one the mods, unbenounced to me, has an alias account, and was being nasty towards me for no apparent reason and I learned from another member it was actually the same mod who booted me unjustly twice, provoking this thread.

Why so rude and grossly out of line? When does it end? Grow up!

This post was edited

Sadly, most of the "mods" on this site are power drunk morons. Sorry, can't say it in a less direct manner.I was banned for simply asking in the chat room if anyone wears a thong sometimes as opposed to going nude such at a beach. For that "offense" I was banned for 7 days. I sent a message to the mod who did it (he was threatening to ban me before doing so) asking why I was banned and he replied with "if you bring up that subject again, I will delete your account."On another occasion I accidentally said nothing more a "hello" to the wrong person in a private message, and upon doing so sent a second private message to the same person of "oops sorry, wrong person." I was banned a few minutes later without a chance to explain the mistake I had made.Personally, I don't believe the chat room even needs a mod or admin, all they do is bother people. If some idiot comes into the room and acts like an ass, anyone can block them themselves. If a person is acting like a jerk everyone will simply block that person; problem solved.TN, you need to get rid of these idiot useless "mods."

Ludicrous! I completely agree, that a few mods are grossly unobjective often with double standards and blatantly rude , and that's putting it very kindly!! Your description is right on for those bad apples.

I can see your point but will admit there are times when I've been harassed that I'm glad a mod ousted, although more often then not, especially lately, and a few in particular, need to be ousted themselves, permanently! I do agree that it could be self/group monitored, although it could also turn in to true swingers. I like that most try to keep it clean here and follow the REAL rules.

I will say if there's going to be mods than they need to ALL adhere to the rules and only ban after warning for the rules that are stated obviously being broken, otherwise it's too subjective and gets out of hand, as we've both and apparently many have been on the wrong side of (I've received private messages from those too afraid to say something publicly for fear of their profiles being deleted all together, that's really sad!).

I wonder if the owners of this website are even aware and if so why don't they care enough to make some positive changes for their members and get these bad apples out!?

This post was edited

Being certified only means you paid this site money, and got a gold star. That is all. Not certified means you didn't pay money to this site. I've only been on here two month and that short of time has convinced me that I don't want to waste, oopps, I mean pay money, because I am unimpressed with what goes on here. I keep hoping though. But that might even wear out soon. So can't we all just get along?

Better to keep your mouth shut, than to open it and remove all doubt....

Being certified does not require paying any money to the site. They are separate things. Certification requires sending in two pictures holding the sign with your user name on it. One clothed, one nude. Not 100%, but better than nothing. The only thing this gets you is access to the forums and groups that require you to be certified and maybe to users profile media that are set to "Certified Only" (like some of mine), and the gold star.

Paid membership gets you the heart, access to the entire gallery, and maybe the respect of fellow users that you actually support the site financially.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited