RE:Photos Rejection

I have had many photos rejected not because of erections but I believe it is because I wear testicle weights .at first I wore one as a medical need for a hernia I liked the feeling and added more for pleasure.they are not the focus but they draw the eye.so the prudists reject them.

This post was edited

I find that if there interest vary from yours the prudpolice are in full force rite andyde

This post was edited

Fortunately I have never had any photo's rejected, although some of them are pretty free and open. Maybe the mod had a forgiving day... Personally i think there is nothing wrong with them. But they maybe take into account that my pics are for certified friends only. Not that i am shy, but i want to hide them from people who are not genuine nudist and only look for pics here on TN.
But it's my opinion that the mods could be a little more open about pics, i think nudity in all its form is beautiful.

This post was edited

I've experienced 2 photos that were rejected & I'm a pretty tame guy!
BUT, HERE'S THE QUESTION: IF our photos are TOO MUCH to be posted, just WHAT DO they do with them? They are never returned. Will they mysteriously SHOW UP on a wierd website? All of our privacy thrown to the wind. I'm NOT making allegations, just asking reasonable questions!!
Stay Naked n happy!
Jay

This post was edited

I've experienced 2 photos that were rejected & I'm a pretty tame guy!BUT, HERE'S THE QUESTION: IF our photos are TOO MUCH to be posted, just WHAT DO they do with them? They are never returned. Will they mysteriously SHOW UP on a wierd website? All of our privacy thrown to the wind. I'm NOT making allegations, just asking reasonable questions!!Stay Naked n happy!Jay

I assume they either mark them for deletion, or keep them in the database but marked as "not approved."

This post was edited