Beach Streak

I knew that tonight I would break my record. I got where I was far enough away from the last condominium that I couldnt be seen. I took off my swimsuit and flip flops but I carried them until I reached a post with a sign which functioned as a landmark so that I could find them later. Then I took off down the beach totally nude.

I walked all the way along about a mile of sand up to the pass where there were boardwalks. I had planned to run down one boardwalk and back the other, but Id gone so far and had so far to go to return that I didnt have the energy. I figured I might be seen, but I wouldnt have any reserve for a getaway, and Id have a long way to go after getting away. I overshot the first boardwalk and found myself at the pass, a large expanse of sand.

I found the first boardwalk and walked a short way down it and then I turned and headed back. Though it was 3AM the air still felt sultry and I sweated. I couldnt help taking a little dip in the ocean on the way back.

This topic was edited
RE:Beach Streak

Good to see you left your trunks where you could find them as there was a case a few years ago where a early morning beach walker found some cloths on the beach and seeing now-one about called the lifeboat out to search the sea for the missing person and a bit later during the search this guy came along and asked what was happening and when he was told he said he had gone skinny dipping and when coming out of the sea couldn't find his cloths and gone back to his hotel nude.

This post was edited
RE:Beach Streak

I think at 3 a.m. you are quite safe
I went running nude on the edge of the New Forest leaving all my clothes behind - early in the morning. I was very surprised to see a dog walker nearby and had to find another way back. Quite exciting really

This post was edited