Chicago bubrs naked Driving

Just wondering if anyone around Chicago drives nude like I do

This topic was edited
RE:Chicago bubrs naked Driving

I always drive nude when I can.

This post was edited

Me too!! We should plan a meet sometime!

This post was edited

I am in Chicago for work a bunch. I'm flying up in a few hours, as a matter of a fact. I usually stay in the burbs near ORD. I'm game to go for a ride sometime!

This post was edited

Ive driven on the interstate naked a few times near me. Always in the convertible with the top down. But never around Chicago. That sounds kind of exciting.

This post was edited

Flew into Ohare around 7 tonight. While in car in parking garage I stripped down and drove home naked. Down 90 to 53 North to 12 north.
I have full size SUV, tinted windows, and it's dark so not worried at all unless do something stupid to get pulled over.
Only risk is when home getting from truck in driveway to house with nosey neighbors. Took two trips to get all my luggage in.

This post was edited

I often drive to and from Chicago nude (a few times a year). As soon as I get on the expressway I get naked but cover for tolls and buses. No longer concerned about big rigs. It's part of a 6 hour trip and way more comfortable, day or night. I never drive naked on city streets tho.

This post was edited

Would be cool to put together a nude Uber. Pick up passengers in an SUV or minivan and they can disrobe in the back for the ride.

This post was edited

Sounds like fun

This post was edited

Lets do it !

This post was edited

Lets do it !

This post was edited