Locker Room Logic?

This gentleman is giving a little basic instruction on dressing yourself in public! What do you think?

Copy and past the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJMZzMhlXM&feature=youtu.be

This topic was edited
RE:Locker Room Logic?

This gentleman is giving a little basic instruction on dressing yourself in public! What do you think?Copy and past the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJMZzMhlXM&feature=youtu.be

It's a self indulgent vanity project. His entire process is to show off his superior jock body and shame others using the jock mythology. Just means he is himself insecure and judgmental. You don't use shame to fix shame.

This post was edited

Do want to say, in the olden days when I was that age, boys did not have bodies like that. Working out was considered something odd and one would look askance at a guy who was pumped or ripped like that (However, if I had that body, Id be naked 24/7 !)
While it seems funny, recently at my gym there was a notice put up in the mens locker room asking guys to not walk about naked which did make head explode a bit. Mercifully they took it down almost immediately but I do notice the younger guys tend to dress and undress in the shower stalls. All that work on their beautiful bodies only to feel they must keep themselves covered in front of other men. Sad for all of us.

This post was edited

I find it kind of amusing.
At my gym, the majority of men who shower are the older men, and the vast majority don't mind being seen naked. Very few of the younger generation use the shower at my gym, and of those that do, an even smaller number are ever naked. Most of the younger men wear a towel when changing underwear, or do so in the shower cubicles.
On the other hand, a huge percentage of the guys working out are tradesmen, and they often bring in a good deal of dirt, so the change room floor can get quite dirty. Kind of hard to stay clean when your environment isn't.
The young guys can be exhibitionists when showing their muscle, but when it comes to their genitals, it seems being shy is the norm.

This post was edited

This guy is both repressed and boastful. He talks about seeing dick in locker rooms and not being afraid of showing who you are, but he is too uptight to show his face or even his butt. Annoying.

This post was edited

This guy is both repressed and boastful. He talks about seeing dick in locker rooms and not being afraid of showing who you are, but he is too uptight to show his face or even his butt. Annoying.

I can't believe he's serious.

This post was edited

I watched less than half...it is about the dumbest, self-indulgent bullsh*t I've ever seen.

This post was edited