How close are your neighbors?

I'm a lucky guy, my nearest neighbor is nearly 800 yards away with lots of trees and a hill in between. My front yard is just as secluded as my backyard. Anybody else with "not to close" neighbors?

This topic was edited
RE:How close are your neighbors?

We were nicely private in our previous house, on three or so acres of wooded land. Our new house is about a half-acre, with neighbors on both sides (but not the back). We put up a privacy fence, so we can still go nude in the back yard.

This post was edited

We have 20+ acres that are fairly nude friendly. The neighbor to the south is about 400 ft away. We are fortunate though the space between us is heavily treed and our privacy is good. They also know of my love of nudism and should they come over they announce early. Not being shy I leave the oness on them.

This post was edited

I have 7 neighbours all quite close. But I bought my house new and it was one of the first to be built. Every time another one was built we planted a tall tree. So my back garden is very private. Only one neighbour can see in and they have seen me naked many times without any comment. I can even do nude gardening at the top of a stepladder.

This post was edited

We live in town and my next door neighbor is about 70 ft from us , we are very lucky we get along and they know about my nudity

This post was edited

Where I live is quite remote, I have a few acres of land with my house and have a woods and stream within easy walking distance , have 1 neighbour who is roughly 1/4 of a mile away, but is rarely at home. My next nearest neighbour is give or take about 2 miles away. So the majority of the time I don't even think about if I'm naked or not.

This post was edited

We've got one neighbor about 100 feet away but there's quite a few obstacles in the way. A few trees, privacy lattice, a chicken coop and a small shop. I've got most of the material to build a privacy fence but have that on my 'to do' list. That said...we do have 5+ acres and about three neighbors within 1/4 mile...so it's not too bad. It's getting better, too!!

This post was edited

We live on 2 1-2 acres and our house is set back farther from the road than our neighbors on each side. And since the leaves have filled back in the back yard is almost completely blocked from the neighbors to the north and is completely blocked from the neighbors on the south. Our rap around porch is on the south side of the house so now am able to meander on the side of the house pretty much with out being seen.

This post was edited

We've always lived in tract homes. Our previous home was probably the most private backyard. We've been able to make this current home and backyard private enough to be naked outside all the time. Only one neighbor next door but their house is about 16ft away and two story. They've obviously seen me/us naked back there and don't seem to mind so... life goes on!

This post was edited

Like Adam I also live in a subdivision, and the neighbours are very close. But the other houses are all single storey, and I installed high fences. So I can be naked in the backyard, but not out front. :-)) Wayne

This post was edited

Like many of the replies, our 'Cabin in the Woods', in south Carolina is secluded. We have two acres and only one third of an acre is cleared and that is where the cabin sits. During the summer, we cannot see neighbors and they cannot see us. During the winter, when the trees are bare, we can see to the east and southeast but the guy to the south surrounded his property with Leland Pines, so he has a virtual wall around him. He may be a nudist too but I have only talked to him a few times.

Our Florida house is in the city and nine feet from one property line and eleven from the other. We live near the middle of the block and the street lights are at the corners of the street. The friendly women neighbors refer to me as the 'half naked man' because I never wear a shirt out in the yard and they know I am always commando. After sundown, I sit naked on my front porch. The side walk is twenty-five feet away and people walking by probably don't notice me, clothed or otherwise.

This post was edited