RE:Shower Friends

any experiences to share?

This post was edited

I have shower-shared with a male buddy a few times in the past, both sexually and non. Found it quite enjoyable either way. Had a chance to just recently with "a really close friend", but I declined, timing just wasn't right.

This post was edited

Hey BillyBare, I love the showers at Spa World. I always say that I'm not an exhibitionist. But there's something so nice about showering in that place, given how open they are to the whole room. I've been there with a buddy a couple of times. And it's great to shower next to him, both of us talking while we lather ourselves up right there in front of everyone. It's a great place, for sure.

This post was edited

Where is Spa World?

This post was edited

Where is Spa World?

Spa World is in Centreville, Virginia. spaworldusa.com

This post was edited

Anybody have any male buddies that you shower with?

I have a friend with whom I took a shower. It was very good! I wish I could do it again!

This post was edited

Showering with another guy is SO hot ! Love to soap him up all over. hot water all over both of us. and then his hands on my head !

This post was edited

I just think it's fun be it platonically or for sensual actions.

This post was edited

Happy to say that after responding to this thread, I've had a couple of guys respond and a couple of "shower dates"......meeting some great guys and enjoying some nude male bonding/shower time!!!

This post was edited

Oh, bet you know I'd happily hop in that shower with you anytime, S... nice combo of naked men, hot water and soaping up.

This post was edited