Bare Necessities Cruises

Hey Guys, Who has been on the Bare Necessities Cruises? We would love to know what you thought of it. Cheers :)

This topic was edited
RE:Bare Necessities Cruises

There are 99 members in the 2019 BN cruise group, several of which I recognise from previous cruises. So there are definitely a group of us who have been on their cruises. They basically turn the entire ship into a nudist resort at sea, and the passengers are a fun group to sail with. They dont get the latest and greatest ships, which has been a point of contention on the BN boards, but Carnival (who they used in 2017 and 2018 and will use in 2019) seems to have crews that dont have problems with a bunch of naked people on the ship. We have had a great time on 4 BN cruises so far, other than the crew on Celebrity in 2015 having some attitude. That was the only non-Carnival one we have been on.

This post was edited

We were on the 2017 BN cruise. It was our first cruise of any kind and we loved it. We met some great people on there and look forward to our next one.

Alayna and Jeff

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. :)

This post was edited

Thank you for the information also. We signed up for 2020 . Its our first cruise. Lots more questions, but a year to go.

This post was edited

Its Carnival again in 2020, on a Spirit class ship out of Tampa. The best BN cruise we have been on was 2017 on a Carnival Spirit class ship out of Tampa. This cruise could be a really good one.

This post was edited

I have done the 2018 one. Would like to go back for the 2020. But I don't think I will make decisions that quick. And I am still looking for a room mate.

This post was edited

From the BN boards (posted yesterday):

"As of tonight's cabin count the BNB 2020 on the Carnival Legend is 63.94% SOLD OUT. Out of a total of 1062 cabins aboard the Carnival Legend, 679 cabins are already sold and 383 cabins are still available."

There won't be cabins available in December like there were this year.

This post was edited

From the BN boards (posted yesterday):"As of tonight's cabin count the BNB 2020 on the Carnival Legend is 63.94% SOLD OUT. Out of a total of 1062 cabins aboard the Carnival Legend, 679 cabins are already sold and 383 cabins are still available."There won't be cabins available in December like there were this year.

It is now officially sold out. Bare Necessities has started a waiting list in case cabins become available.

This post was edited